First Time Grow & First Journal: 3 Unknown Same Strain LED Grow

Yep. I also filled 4 jars today. A lot smaller then I wanted but still happy I chopped. No seeds.
Congratulations. Even if it was less than you were expecting. It gave you valuable lessons.

I'm so stoked for my first harvest. 11 days into flower now.

Thanks everyone who tagged along with me and even helped me with this grow. I am now much more confident in growing my medicine. It means more then you all know and for that I'm truly grateful. Please come on over and follow my white widow grow. They are almost a week into flower.

Congratulations. Even if it was less than you were expecting. It gave you valuable lessons.

I'm so stoked for my first harvest. 11 days into flower now.
she was a monster. I have her younger sister still 4 weeks into flower and 3 others I just put in the room. One widow confirmed female. Still need a few days for the others. Plus a shit ton in veg and seed box. Also got seeds coming for a sponsor grow. I'm just happy I did chop because if not I would have had seeds galore. I honestly don't know how I even missed it. But yea I learned soooooo much and even have smoke soon to last me a while.

this is the smaller one. almost at 5 weeks since flipping. Coming along nicely.
received_299122077601380.jpeg
received_896039390795453.jpeg
received_722051924874742.jpeg
received_1143912825809879.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thank you very much. Sadly the strain was unknown so id be unable to provide details of the strain itself. However, now that I got strains I know, I'll be sure to do that.

Back
Top Bottom