First Time Grow Heat Issue With Exhaust

cmay

This is my first grow and i have just turned my girls to bloom this past monday. Now that im running both veg and bloom lights during my bloom i'm getting higher temps in the tent, and being im exhausting into the same room as tent my exterior tent temp is now getting up there. Inside tent in shade its 77 when lights on and about 70-73 when off over night. Im runnig a mars hydro reflector 96 with bloom switch and veg switch. I have them both on now while in bloom as I was told that more light even the veg spectrum is good to have on while in bloom. So basically i learned here to get the exhaust vented out into a different room or outside. Here is where I need the advice of the board. :Namaste:

My issue growing in a tent that's 24x24x60''
Tents in a walk in closet.
No window just one small hvac vent in there.

My ideas are being I have no access to the attic maybe i could cut the duct to stick my hand up there and move it out of the way, its flex ducting so it should be easy to cut and move. Then attach my exhaust to it with a one way air flapper to keep any of the attic elements out of my exhausting and tent.

The second idea is to cut a hold in the sheet rock in the bottom of the closets wall and just have it vent into the one of the bays. This seems to be the hardest to fix when moving out though.

Third is like the first just put the one way air flow flapper on it and just stick in the vent. Pro is its easier, cons are id have the hvac blowing into my exhaust even though i have the flapper air flow blocking it, i highly doubt much would get through honestly. Besides this Im just trying to keep my closet cooler so the air outside the tent can cool the inside like i have learned here. So what do you guys think about these three options.

:thanks: EVERYONE

Just a suggestion, I have found in the past where I have had heat issues.. Using a cool mist ultrasonic humidifier reduces the temperature in the area. I prefer regular humidifiers personally but just something I've noticed. Good luck

The humidifier wont work bc it will jack up my RH too high and im in bloom and know you dont want too much during bloom or even more so when buds appear. So being in the low 80's isnt too much of a heat concern?

So i have the fan pulling air from the tent then filtered through a carbon filter. the only other two vent hole i have are a 3'' at the upper part of the tent near the exhaust vent and a 6'' very low at the bottom of the tent.

Now that im drawing out the smelly air shouldnt i be using one of the vents to draw in fresh air?

Back
Top Bottom