First time grow help please!

Adam13213

I am getting a 32"x32"x63" tent with the intent on growing 4 autoflowering at a time. I'm trying a coco perlite mix in 3 gal fabric pots with fox farm nutrients. This is my very first grow and need help with setup and feeding schedules. I can not decide on a light source I know I want led but I don't know witch to buy or what the best watt would be for my space. I need pro help in every aspect of growing.

Re: First time grow help please! !!!

I made so many mistakes my first time out and enjoyed each moment. Look at the first grow as your college education into growing.
You`re going to make lots and lots of mistakes and you may lose a few girls along the way.Therefore, before you go out and purchase expensive strains, try using some cheapies, so, its not to harsh on your pocket.
When it comes to lighting, i suggest you try a 400 or 600 w HPS for your first grow and learn from there.I think LED`s are geared to someone who`s more experienced and you`ll learn, you`re going to add and delete each time you grow.
I also suggest you grow one using hydro and the other with soil to see what works for you.. learn from your mistakes, and listen to what the 420 members tell you...
Good Luck and have a blast learning....

I'm trying to keep the heat and power bill down by using leds. Don't they give great yields and are super simple. I'm looking for the best light for a good price.

There are plenty of great LEDs out there. Look at the sponsor list and look at some sponsored grows.

Me personally, I am a Mars-Hydro person. I think they are a very good value for a good light. Are there better lights? Probably. But for the price, you can't go wrong. If I were using one light in your space, It would be a Mars II 700. Good Luck!! :peace:

The Mars 700w light was like $600. I'm looking for something near the $100-$150 range.

So before I buy everything I have,
1. 32"x32"x63" tent
2. 2 of the 300w Mars led lights
3. 190 cfm carbon filter with fan
4. Fox farm nutrients
5. 4 of the 3 gal smart pots
6. 10lb brick of coco
7. Bag of perlite
8. Humidity and temperature monitor
9. Ph tester
10. Timer (for the lights)

Does everything sound right, am I missing any key components for a good harvest.

So does my list look good do I have everything I need? Plus I need help with the feeding schedules from start to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom