First Time Grow: Help Wanted

rarearnold

Hi,

I'm a first time grower currently growing two seedlings (1 Easy Ryder Auto and 1 Auto Purp) under a 10 watt cfl inside a suitcase lined with aluminum foil (its sloppy, I know). I had plans to grow nine of my 15 seeds under a 1000 watt HPS in a 5x5 grow tent, but the owners of the property where I was planning on doing it decided they didn't want to anymore. I can't grow where I currently live, but I figure that vegging two plants for a couple weeks is okay, and that if I still can't find a place to grow by then I can move my plants outside somewhere. I have a medical card, so I can legally cultivate a few plants.
Here we go:
What strain is it? Easy Ryder Auto and Auto Purp
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Both hybrids, Easy Ryder is 19% THC, 0.2% CBD, and Auto Purp is 15% THC with a 1.5% CBD (info received from the merchant).
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg, for three days.
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor at the moment, hopefully will be for the rest of the grow.
Soil or Hydro? Hope to transplant to a potting soil mix in 5 gallon bags, currently in 1.5" rockwool cubes.
Size of light? 10 watt cfl (lol).
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 71 F
RH of Room/cab? Unknown
PH of media or res? Rockwool adjusted to 6.0 with a mixture of lemon juice and water.
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Only once so far.

That's all the grow info - I'm very eager to get into growing and am a little bummed that I'm not able to get a real setup. I also accidentally mixed up the seeds when I first got them, so I'm not quite sure which one is which. I'm hoping that they will reveal themselves when they eventually flower. By the way, if anyone in the Seattle area has a garage or other space that they want to rent out, I'd be willing to put up 100% of the capital and work into a real setup, and share the spoils as well ;)

Thanks!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom