First Time Grow Help?

RalphC

Hi what up,

I have been considering a grow for a few months and now I want to start my first project!
I want to start small as its my first try so I am thinking to start off with just one plant.
I have been reading bits and bobs here and there and will be getting my setup ready over the next month.
I was thinking about getting a small tent for the plant and wanted to know if anyone has any recommendation for
tents that would be right for just one plant.

I am really in the beginning stages of planning so any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.
Anything from checklists to good strains for first time growers!

Looking forward to hearing from people

R

it depends on your liking on the tent, also the size of your plant, you can have one big huge monster takes up half a meter square, or you can have one plant sits in a little 1ft/sq space, the taller the tent the better, for installing your exhaust fan, ducting, filter etc, and more space to move lights up and down depending on type of light you use, you can always get a big tent for 1 plant so you can walk around in it and keep the tent closed up while you doing whatever in there to ensure no leak of smell, unless if you growing auto, other wise you have complete control on the size of your plant, strain depending on what you looking for, just big yield or taste and potency? also what growing medium are you using? soil or soiless?

If you get a tent get one for a 600 watt lamp. You will want a bigger tent after your first grow. So get a bigger one. Unless you don't have the room.

Back
Top Bottom