Blucolahtokah

I am finally a homeowner! What better way to celebrate than with my first grow! It's going to be in my attic I live in a ranch home. So minimal space. I ordered 3 auto flowering seeds of New York diesel, 1 seed of Critical diesel , 1 Og Kush seed and they threw in 2 more auto flowering. I'm interested in on of those hydroponic grow boxes from dealzer. It's 3 feet high by 2 feet long by 2 feet high and comes with everything for 600$ it's just for personal use for my wife and I. I need to be discreet and out of sight. That's why I was thinking that box it comes with leds the fan the pump everything

Might want to think twice about that one as you have limited height issue & some other questionable stuff... more likely not great for yield either, sorry to sound pessimistic on that one.

More likely better options out their tho & we need to play around with some idea's to get a bigger picture.

So how big is the attic height, width, length etc as a starting point.

Oh by the way a spare room or basement can be done quiet well for stealth as well just keep the door closed etc but really depends on ya view of stealth or related problems/issue's to which requires stealth ?

Yeah, I would agree. I would say if you had a basement or spare room, it would have more space. I have problems with Attics as they store extra heat and air circulation is limited.

Yep. 2'x2' is a tight space, but with some height, you could harvest something. Adding that 3' height to the spec' scares me off no matter how good the rest of it is.

Back
Top Bottom