First time grow - I think it's done?

Ineedmoney420

Hi All,

First post here and I'm really just after some advice / help. I've got to a point with my grow which from the pictures below you'll see I've not been very successful but I'm now not sure which way to go. The plants never really took off in fact they have been the same size for the last 2 months. They've had regular water and sun but have stayed incredibly small. I started indoors but moved outside as I live in the Canary Island where it's sunny nearly all year round. My main question now though is should I harvest them. I've tried a small amount off one plant and it was quite good. I grew three different plants - matero blue, EDIT : La Reina De Africa and karamelo. Can someone tell me what they think my next move is? Really appreciate in advance.

2whgj6e.jpg

2606887.jpg

2nqfq0h.jpg

Hi Ineedmoney420.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here.

I'm afraid I can't really tell much from your photos, but the info you've provided would lead me to think they might very well be done. I am not familiar with your strains, but found info on 2 of the 3 and note that none of those are auto flowering strains. I'm curious if when you had them indoors, they were recieving light for more than 12 or 13 hours a day? I guess ultimately I'm curious if you put them outside specifically to induce blooming?

Hi TanR

Thanks for coming back to me. Its more than possible that they had more than 12-13 hours light as my house is full of glass and windows. I moved them outdoors because the potent smell was filling the house and even though I loved the initial smell - 24hours a day becomes a little sickly. The buds seem to be covered in layers of crystals, its like they have fully formed but Im talking a pea sized bud. There is a lot of them and if i can smoke them i guess im not totally aggrieved.

They look very done to me. In spite of the somewhat trashed appearance it looks may be some good smoke. By the end of a long flowering they'll suck all the nutrients out of the fan leaves like that.

I agree with Weaselcracker. They are DONE! Every harvest I've had, the ladies looked like survivors of a nuclear war, much worse than what you have. At least your leaves lasted long enough to be used up.

Your buds won't get anything more from the leaves, as they are dead. You have tested the smoke and found it good. Better to harvest now, while there is some THC left.

Back
Top Bottom