First Time Grow In India

NeelDJ

OK....so lets start
This is for non profit and only for a small scale personal use.
:Namaste:
This is my first time. So i'm expecting some really helpful feedbacks..
Well i got some cannabis seeds from local hash and i planned to grow them at my place at a really small scale as this is my first time..so its basically an experiment.

1. Germination:

i used the paper towel method and it was a great success. I used a heatpad to keep it warm. The arrangement is shown in the pictures below.
ok...now how do i add image here? k..will add pics later

2. Then i potted the seed and it sprouted from the soil. I kept the pot on my apartment Terrace where the potting gets about 8 hours of direct sunlight. Now a week is over and The two small leaves have come out between the first circular leaves( donno the term.really bad in bio sorry). The plant is about 1 inch tall now.
And the temperature is at the range of 25o C to 13oC.

Now my only question is, does it really take that much time to grow? I mean i had expected at least two big leaves by a week..

Thanks for reading! Please do help me with your feed backs!
:420::thanks::Namaste:

an please do tell me how to add pics... I want to add them by uploading and not by link method

Hello and welcome.

The rate at which your plants develop could be affected by multiple things. From light intensity, to humidity, to over watering, to genetics, etc.

I would recommend that you ask the person who gave you the seeds if they have any tips, and how vigorous the plant should be. Other than that make sure you give as much light as possible, try to make sure the plant receives light and dark periods at around the same time each day. So if you give them light each day at say 7am and put them in the dark at 5pm try to keep this consistent to reduce stress.

If it is hot and dry you could try spraying down your plant over the course of the day. Allow the soil to dry out during veg or at least the top inch or so before re watering. If you are using nutrient solutions cycle them with a feeding of PH balanced water in between, so you do not cause nutrient lock up. Also if using nutrient solutions try at half the recommended dose until you determine that your lady can handle it.

When you place your plant in a room or where ever you do for the dark period, make sure it is complete darkness. Any form of light aside from green has the potential to confuse your ladies. Some strains are more sensitive than others.

Other than that just have patience, if it is your first grow I would recommend allowing your lady to grow for about 3 weeks to 1 month before trying to flower. Generally the longer you let it veg the better your lady will produce, and the faster it will transition from veg to flower. I hope this helps.

As far as posting pictures you can scroll to the top of this screen, highlight over Gallery and click how to guides. Good luck.

This was my set up for paper towel germinating
DSC0021811.JPG

After a day this was the result

DSC0021715.JPG

Hello and welcome.

The rate at which your plants develop could be affected by multiple things. From light intensity, to humidity, to over watering, to genetics, etc.

I would recommend that you ask the person who gave you the seeds if they have any tips, and how vigorous the plant should be. Other than that make sure you give as much light as possible, try to make sure the plant receives light and dark periods at around the same time each day. So if you give them light each day at say 7am and put them in the dark at 5pm try to keep this consistent to reduce stress.

If it is hot and dry you could try spraying down your plant over the course of the day. Allow the soil to dry out during veg or at least the top inch or so before re watering. If you are using nutrient solutions cycle them with a feeding of PH balanced water in between, so you do not cause nutrient lock up. Also if using nutrient solutions try at half the recommended dose until you determine that your lady can handle it.

When you place your plant in a room or where ever you do for the dark period, make sure it is complete darkness. Any form of light aside from green has the potential to confuse your ladies. Some strains are more sensitive than others.

Other than that just have patience, if it is your first grow I would recommend allowing your lady to grow for about 3 weeks to 1 month before trying to flower. Generally the longer you let it veg the better your lady will produce, and the faster it will transition from veg to flower. I hope this helps.

As far as posting pictures you can scroll to the top of this screen, highlight over Gallery and click how to guides. Good luck.

@addonexus

Should i maintain the same routine during the flowering stage for my plant?

OK...i seriously donno what the fucks happening...but there seem to be another sprouting without me seeding it only...please tell me whats wrong..
DSC0030415.JPG
DSC0030310.JPG

hello friend
nice grow ,would like to know how the grow's going
and which part of the country are you from, i am from the north-east bdw

Thanks dude. its my first time and its indoor using a growbox
I checked out ur posts and ur grew seems to be very good.
Here are my latest updates of my grow
5_12.jpg
4_32.JPG

hey bro those plants are looking pretty amazing
sadly i harvested my plant but kept a few branches but didn't survive :(
but on the bright side i got a new female in a pot :D
i didn't post pics because i was not sure if i would have completed it , still lets see what happens , we'll be changing house in the coming months
i made qwiso from the harvest , it ws a small yeild but killa hash and it smelled just like the hash my brother brought from Kasol
you mentioned you're growing from hash plant seed , which i assume they're from the mountains maybe
then were growing the same strain :D
what i've learnt from this strain is that they flower pretty slow , i have harvested 2 times as of now , and they always kinda finish around february , so its a late flowering strain , 16 to 20 weeks
also they stretch a lot when changing to flowering cycle
so i would recommend you flower them early and don't go for a long vegetaive grow indoors and set up a scrog net
and don't worry about them turning hermie , i've given a lot of punishment to some of the plants and they don't seem to hermie at all
just my two cents
looking forward on your grow:peacetwo::goodluck:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom