First Time Grow - Indoor

chad44145

Hello everyone,

This is my first grow indoors. I am aiming at just one plant, but I have a few in there until I determine sex. Once this is complete, I hope I have but one female. I have 4 baby plants in a decent soil with 6 23 watt (100 watt replacement) 6500 kelvin 1610 lumens per bulb cfls in about 2-3 square area (two totes stacked). I also have one 26 watt (100 watt replacement) 2700 kelvin 1750 lumen cfl. I have a total of three fans going: one fan brings in fresh air, one takes out air and one circulates air and keeps lights cool. When I started I used a little too much Miracle Grow-never use again-and a few plants were burned. I actually had to get rid of one plant (not of the four) because I tried to transfer it and it didn't make it : (.

The reason I am posting is that I have noticed on some fan leaves-only on one or two plants-the outside edge of the plant seems burnt. Other than that it is fine. It is actually growing quite well in the environment. I am thinking it is due to using MC from the beginning, which I have not used for some time, or it might be that I misted them with regular water and the light possibly burned them. I will try my best with the pictures, but please provide some feedback. Thank you!

Re: First Time Grow (Indoor)

SANY0418.JPG

Looking good! Good luck with your grow my friend.

If I can be of any help, just ask :)

I appreciate it. I am having some trouble with my first grow. Since summer is starting to move in, I might have to invest in a dehumidifier. I noticed this morning that my babies were undergoing transpiration. I moved my inside fan from direct contact from the babies and now a few of the big fan leaves seem to look like they are over-watered. I am going to put the fan back and see if anything changes. Will keep you updated. Thanks!

United States-it has been funny weather here. The days seem to move towards Summer though. Well, gotta go! I will keep you updated with pictures. You can add me if you like. Makes it easier to contact. Thanks!

Cool cool, I'm subscribed to your journal buddy, here to help, will be watching.

Be safe, Mono

Back
Top Bottom