First time grow just wanna say hi

Firsttimer890

420 Member
Morning everybody

So this is my first grow I have been smoking for about 4/5 years amd thought I would try and grow my own for personal use instead of meeting all kinds of dodgy characters

So my setup I have a smallish tent 80x80x180cm upgrading this week though to a 140x140x180
I have a 600 w metal halide running at the moment
Have an rvk intake fan get that fresh air lol

My plants Is 16 days old tell me what u think if I need to change something keep going as iam no nutrients have been used as of yet my ph of soil is 5.8 and watering with PhD water at 5.9/6.1

Post picture soon just trying to figure it out

IMG_286320.JPG

Hi worldgrow thanks for the reply it's just regular compost I do have 7 other seedlings in coco at the the moment which are super silver haze.. this plant was originally a practice seed which was given to me so just put in soil.
I have grown attached and can't get rid.. I'm thinking of transplanting into coco. I'm not sure though if this would cause to much stress etc. I have 5 15.2 lit smart pots when it come so to this.

How is your grow?

Nice man i am in africa so most stuff like grow tens and good lights are hard to find but i am learning and sourcing as much stuff as i can ... growing now with t8 tubes and cfl's

still very much a noob

For my first time i will say not going to bad you can check it out in my signature

Hi giorkos1 would you suggest transpalinting soon? I have some big pots here 15.2 litre smart port or even a 26.1 litre thanks for your input much appreciated

I don't know really, it depends.. what are you growing? You missed the most important part .is it regular? Photo? Auto?

Sorry noob mistake lol it's regular it was a random seed given to me think it maybe zombie og.. I also have 7 seedlings 2 days old in coco which was going to be my original plan but just got attached to this baby

And another update today I have topped her maybe a little early or that could be me worrying because first time oh and she's been transplanted aswell :thumb:
IMG_29269.JPG

Back
Top Bottom