First time grow - Need advice - Start flush?

Squidcxt

Hi,

This is my first grow and I need some help on determining when to start flushing.

Basic setup and facts:

-Source are bag seeds "high seed concentration in batch" but was high quality product. Forgot to take down the name (I know I know)
-Sprouted March 3rd
-2ft x 2ft x 6ft tent with / 105w LED.
-24hrs light cycle grown in coco with Canna A/B, Veg for 4 weeks only.
-Flowering started April 3rd (had too many plants for the space needed to determine sex quickly.) Added pk14 to the mix
-2 weeks in Kept the 4 tallest ones as the shorter ones were not showing their true colors anyways. All seemed female.
-5 Weeks in 1 of them was not really budding, it had many white hairs but i think it was a hermaphrodite so I tossed it + added canna booost to the mix because buds seemed small. (Too late but couldn't hurt I guess)

-Now I have 3 ladies left, 8th week of flowering will start tomorrow.
-Problems I know I had was limited space in crucial points of cycle, + when entering 12/12 I only had bloom switched ON my LED rather than both growth+bloom switched simultaneously (Always read the manual LOL)
-So roughly 3 days of initial flowering was with very low light output :(

Anyways here are some pics of the overall setup and the 3 heads were taken today.
What's your opinion, should I consider starting to flush now, in a few days or wait longer for more signs to appear?
Did a lot of defoliation along the way, trying to keep it clean and get more light penetration but might of been too much.

One of them has significantly more ambering hairs which are much more apparent in plain sight.
Those are 2 Liter pots.
I guess i might have to rush a pocket magnifying glass from amazon.

Plan on getting a 2nd tent setup and try with only 2 plants. 1 per tent this time and get proper seeds from a seed bank.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom