First time grow need help

Scout104

So my plant is like now 6 weeks... She's short as all get the fuck out... Like 3 maybe 4 inches. I've been running her with 4 100 watt replacement CFL light bulbs emitting 1650k lumen each. She's in this tinfoil lined cardboard box and there's no fan or any type of intake out take vents and no thermometer. Can't afford that yet. By the time I can she will be 2 months old. I had a k deficiency at weeks 2 and 3 and found to solve that by adding 2 more lights which made me up to four. I beat the potassium issue with that but I'm finding signs of the same issue coming with the New fan leavesshes sprouted she has a good 5 nodes but I fimmed her the other week and Idk why, but she started to burn at the cut point so I topped her down. Any suggestions guy? More light or what? .... Also after the potassium problem I had two nodes die out.... I cut them down because I didn't want the dead leaves to draw unuseful energy... Was that wrong? You can see what I mean I cut off four branches if you will...

1458191512032674120964.jpg
1458191404309-932571881.jpg
1458191380845-1540843185.jpg

What is the PH of soil and water you use? Overwatering is probably a problem here too. All it needs is a couple of sprays around the stem every other day. If you water all the soil with lots of water there is your problem number one. There is small chance of plant just being cripple but it's rarely the case.

Ok guys I suppose less water would do.... You said a sprays around the base!!!??? Shit... My shits prolly hydroponic then lol... But I'm curious about a deficiency she had with potassium I guess? Fan leaves started turning yellow n then the next weeks developed Brown decay along the outskirts mostly of the leaves? Doe it look like height is an issue for my setup?

Tell about the nutes you give.

But I also think you have no deficit.
Has that pot drain holes ? If not drill some in.
And don't water for at least a week.

She's had no extra nutes at all to be completely honest... I've been giving her tap water... I'm too broke for all that.. She's soil. Do I need nutes for soil? If so what should I get?

You can get away in veg without nutes but bloom will need some thing.
Hard to tell as some plants need more than others.

Look for soil nutes like GHE, Canna or what is available.
In veg let the soil dry out to let roots look for water.
And after topping ect it can take a week to recover.

Back
Top Bottom