Alexthebuzz

Hello Everyone,

I hope I've landed on the right forum. I am looking for some advice with my first grow setup. I am planning to grow 2 plants. The outdoor space is outside my house. (I live near Toronto Canada if it matters).

I just bought these seed (to be more specific) = Seeds: AUTO AK FEM - 2 Seeds, Amnesia AUTO FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Seed from Buy Cannabis Seeds at #1 Marijuana Seeds Store | True North Seed Bank

I have many questions that hopefully someone could provide some clarification on. My goal is a somewhat "simple" setup for first time. Ideally it won't be an expensive setup but if the benefits outweigh the cost then I will incorporate. Please remember I am in Canada if linking suggestions

Container: I am thinking of using two Hempy buckets (Home Depot buckets with holes near the bottom) any other suggestions?

Soil: Here I'm struggling the most because I don't necessarily understand what the plant needs? what kind of soil? is there soil that doesn't need fertilizers or nutrients? Could you explain why X soil is good and does it need X nutrients? I was considering using PRO MIX HP PRO-MIX BX General Purpose Growing Medium | The Home Depot Canada

Nutrients/Fertilizers:
Similarly to above, I am confused what nutrients or fertilizers are REQUIRED for a good grow? Are they required at all? Any suggestions would help.

PerLite: I've seen this recommended is it necessary? What purpose do this severe ccompared to nutrients?

Worm Castings etc.. : Again slightly confused about the purpose of something like this?

PH Levels:
I've also read a lot about PH, clearly it should be monitored however are there some nutrients that simplify this process? it is necessary to monitor?

Thank you for all you're help. I realize I know very little and will try to keep researching

Hi there coming in form Vancouver BC I would definitely recommend promix HP its a quality soil as for nutes u would do best to find a brand that is sold near you similar to the fox farm trio I was unable to get any fox farm products in my area or I probably would have used that being that its for the most part simple also invest in a digital pH pen if u do not have one pH is very important and the pens are not expensive only 22 CND I use white vinegar and baking soda for oh down and up also pots I would recommend fabric pots I ordered a 5 pack of vivo sun fabric pots for cheap 25 CND as for worm castings u can add a bit to ur promix like a cup per gallon or so if u don't already have it tho no big deal

Back
Top Bottom