First Time Grow: Philippine Unknown Sativa Strain, 100% Natural Outdoor Grow

Dude, how is this now. I'm pretty fascinated with you thread, and I have to admit I do grow the same brand of bag seed as yours---home-grown PH. Mine only recently showed pre-flowers, and it's my first time growing. I hope your plant's doing well, same with your well-being

Hardware stores have gardening stations bro, i bought my ferts and compost there, some Ace Hardware got coco coir

I've never tried growing from coco coir, but they say it's foolproof, though I think growing from coir's high maintenance when it comes to nutrients and other stuff.
Thanks for the suggestion, man.

What kind of soil did you use?
Really, any kind of soil would do. Some people are experienced with a coarse, seedling soil that can be quite forgiving with nutrients. Some people use the more common muddy soil mixed with rice hulls or whole rice, for this kind of soil I would add twice filtered coffee grounds.

Hey man this post is late but i was wondering maybe i could get your contact number? Im interested i cant seem to grow mine successfully though it germinated. Thanks & peace

Hey man this post is late but i was wondering maybe i could get your contact number? Im interested i cant seem to grow mine successfully though it germinated. Thanks & peace

I'd go against giving away contact info in any thread & forum for a myriad of security reasons. If you want, highper, you could post a thread/journal about your grow and I'd gladly subscribe to it. That way's more reasonable than giving and getting contact details of complete strangers. In the end we all just want to help each other grow and support changing the laws.

Dude I have been looking and checking out your plant and I can help you grow it properly because honestly speaking you have committed a lot of mistake with your plant and as a fellow grower, I don't want you killing your plant and your time..I noticed you have grown a huge plant inside a condo and near a window.that is a no no. If you grow indoors you will need a lot more effort than that such as plant training etc.. Just reply and I can show you the way :) and i can show you my garden as well.
Please help. Its my first time to grow

Intro

Hey 420, mabuHIGH from the Philippines. I've been lurking on the forums for quite sometime now and finally decided to register and give back to the community.

I've been using cannabis straight for atleast 2 years now (but have been smoking recreationally for 15yrs, im now 32) for its medical properties to help with my anxiety attacks, chronic lower back pain, insomnia and depression. I've never been a big fan of pharmaceutical medicine because I would rather take more "organic" type of medicine.

My country has some pretty stiff penalties for cannabis where a single joint could land you anywhere from 5-10 years, so most of the cannabis that you would get here are really weak since farmers grown it in the mountains and really dont care of the quality of their buds (seeds,rot,mud,dirt,mold and sometimes even insects). Their cheap so to get that high you need to smoke a lot.

So, this grow is for me to find out how good our strain here can get since i've never smoked a common bud here that aint seedles (sensi) though there are some people selling kush here but its extremely expensive.

This will be my 1st grow and didn't really invest any effort in growing my plant since I live in a small island where its really hard to get gardening stuff. So its just soil and a tin can for a pot and left out in my back yard and let the elements do all the work.

Strain: unkown sativa
outdoor grow
regular soil from back-yard
1 litter tin can
deep well/rain water
no fertilizer or additives
from seedling

Hope that covers the information part. Now lets get to the pictures then shall we.

Here's some pictures of the buds I got the seed from. (sorry for the quality of the pics I just used my phone's camera)

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_02961.jpg
DSC_0295.jpg
DSC_02941.jpg

Now for the plant:

2nd week
DSC_02792.jpg
DSC_0278.jpg
DSC_0280.jpg

3rd month
DSC_03062.jpg

Here's a shot of my baby trying to blend in with the grass
DSC_03072.jpg

I had to support her with a stick since she was drooping so much
DSC_03104.jpg

My new favorite picture
DSC_03094.jpg

Well thats it for now. I'll try to get some good close up shots of her.
MabuHigh PH
Greetings from Zamboanga

Hey man. Nice grow. Sorry to hear about the plant. I'm actually doing kind of the same thing. Got two sativa (I presume, since its local bud) plants growing indoors. Haven't really done anything special with them, but I did use a little fertilizer here and there. I was really surprised how they grew like "weeds" heh. I'll post some pics at the end of this. I was just wondering, how long did your plants grow to get that much from them? I hope that new grow goes well. It should do well under the lights.

Here's it when I started out. I originally let if grow under a small desk lamp, just to get it light hours.

IMG_116211.JPG
IMG_116310.JPG

I actually was out of the country for a while so I had a friend watering it. It grew pretty well with just that, but it wasn't looking great.

IMG_26216.JPG
IMG_26235.JPG
IMG_26226.JPG
IMG_26245.JPG

But now they're looking pretty good. I'm wondering though how long it will take to yield something. It's already been about 4 months.

IMG_29584.JPG
IMG_29552.JPG

Was it a female? It sure looked like a male here. Growing tall

Trying to find seeds in dumaguete, negros oriental. Anyone who has info. daddytat@protonmail.com
Good morning @daddytat Hope you are well.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

This is an old thread.
Post your questions here.

If you get a chance say hi and meet everyone.
Hopefully someone can help with your inquiry.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom