First Time Grow Room

Truant

Just looking to see if i'm heading in the right direction. The following is my setup.

10'L x 10'W x 9'H Room
4' x 4' Grow area
16 Air Pots (start with 1 gal transplant to 3 gal)
Coco Medium/Hand Watering

CGE
1.5 Ton Mini Split
4 - 20" DE Non-Air Cooled Reflectors
4 - 240v Switchable DE Ballasts 400/600/1000
4 - 1000w DE MH 10000k bulbs (to start with and last bit of flowering)
4 - 1000w DE hps 2100k bulbs
2 - 120v Oscillating Fans
50lbs CO2 tank with Monitor and Regulator
950 CFM Air Filter with 8" 940 CFM Fan

Any advice?

Might want to add a dehumidifier to that cge.

The double ended fixtures are super bright and they generate a fair bit more heat than standard 1000 watt hps/mh fixtures. Depending on where you are and how well insulated the room is will determine if your 1.5 ton will be enough. I'm not sure what reflectors you are using but since the de lighting are to be run non aircooled you may be pushing it with that ac. A 2 ton would be bettet imo. I like what your setup consists of so far though and think you will kill it once all dialed in. Cge for the win Everytime. You have the ac unit already if so what's the seer on it? Let's see some photos....

I was worried about the AC and was originally planning on a 2 Ton, hopefully i didnt make a mistake with that one. The AC I'm running with is the Soleus KFTHP18 18,000 BTU 13 SEER (Picture attached) in a room with fairly bad insulation. The AC dehumidifies at a rate of 2.64 pt/h, will that be enough? If not what would you recommend for a dehumidifier? As for the reflectors I've got Sun Systems DE Boss Reflector Double Ended. I'm only going to have approximately 3' - 4' of actual growth height so i'm going to have to be careful with my strain choice and was planning on two toppings with LST to help prevent too much upward growth (obviously dependent on strain choice)
kfthp18_2bf79.jpg

Back
Top Bottom