First Time Grow - The Incredible Bulk Feminized

Deftera420

Hello me from the future, this is for your benefit too, anyone else who wants to drop by and say hello please do, if you have any tips or advice all the better. I have never grown before but I'm not new to this site or the world of growing. Even though I've spent countless hours trying to study this subject in an effort to help my chances, I still very much feel like I know nothing, its safe to say I'm nervous, but here goes....

Grow room: just over 3x3m width 5ft 11 inch height (same as me which is why I always wear a hard hat cap lol) black and white plastic vapor barrier, behind that the walls have rockwool slabs for insulation as does the ceiling.

Dr Krippling The Incredible Bulk Feminized seeds.

Genetics: Big Bud/Super Skunk/Green Spirit
Type: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks
Yield: Indoors 600-1000 gr/m2, Outdoors 800-1500 gr
THC Content: 20 - 24%

Lights: 8x 150w Hps flood lights, 8x 24w Cree Led strip light.

Biobizz All mix soil

Nutrients: Biobizz Grow, Bloom, Topmax

Pots: starting in Biodegradable pots, then 2 litre, then 15 litre.

Ventilation: 5 inch fitting Rhino Hobby carbon filter 125x300mm, 5 inch ducting with RVK fan extraction, 2x 5 inch fan assisted inlets, 1x 4 inch passive inlet at ceiling height.

Air circulation: 2x 16 inch Vortex oscillating pedestal fans.

Think that's it...

I used the 'cup to paper towel' method to germinate. The seeds are currently at the paper towel stage, I'm checking every 3 hours or so just to make sure the towel hasn't dried out. Good so far...

Welcome bud, first in :cool: Thanks for the tips in setting up room man, really appreciate the time spent.

No problem happy to help. Hey on that one oddball bulb you have maybe stick that over the plants during veg. Spectrum looks pretty veg friendly in the picture.

No problem happy to help. Hey on that one oddball bulb you have maybe stick that over the plants during veg. Spectrum looks pretty veg friendly in the picture.

Think you're right there. I could use it for the seedlings and because its on 150w I might get away with having it close as I understand further away makes them stretch further. Even though these are indica dominant ive heard they take a big stretch when you flip. The girl in the Hydro store said she was doing incredible bulk autos and they were over 5ft, she did warn me.

Hi kingjoe, thanks for that mate, seems like it couldn't do any harm, tighter nodes would certainly be a plus.
Also look at if not already adding z7 by flying skull or something similar unless you got a good enzyme cleaner for medium already

Also look at if not already adding z7 by flying skull or something similar unless you got a good enzyme cleaner for medium already
That z7 stuff actually sounds magical, although there was an interesting Q and A on Amazon between a customer and the company who make it, dunno if its been resolved since... any way, magical because every review said the same thing "keeps everything clean", "this stuff is amazing, mega white roots nice and clean" Then I read this a little later "This is a super charged relative of a peroxide" that might have a lot to do with mega bright white roots, but it does appear to get results so god knows, I might look into it a bit more before I decide on that. Still, very helpful thank you, the kind of thing I might never have found on my own, cheers.

That z7 stuff actually sounds magical, although there was an interesting Q and A on Amazon between a customer and the company who make it, dunno if its been resolved since... any way, magical because every review said the same thing "keeps everything clean", "this stuff is amazing, mega white roots nice and clean" Then I read this a little later "This is a super charged relative of a peroxide" that might have a lot to do with mega bright white roots, but it does appear to get results so god knows, I might look into it a bit more before I decide on that. Still, very helpful thank you, the kind of thing I might never have found on my own, cheers.
I stand behind them and I’m sure I can get a few others . I look at it more beyond all that preventative measures . I want to protect my investment ya know .

Okay what else ppm meter ? Ph meter ?

All about enviroment I’m sure you know and good genetics play a huge role . Oh also learned that if you pinch the stem like a mini super crop on main colas it gives a zig zag pattern if done right for better stacking off buds as well @Grow2HealMe not sure of name . If your looking for great medical strains I advise @Grow2HealMe @SweetSue @Derbybud @Guy Cavallero

If your looking for brian’s and creativity and cost effective @Pennywise @InTheShed and of course @TheMadDabber I feel that all those individuals would be highly threads to consider giving a read .

Oh and before I bounce and stop pesting ya

Do you wash buds ?

If not look at docs bud washing thread here on the mag . First opening page as what you need for info.

Nonetheless whatever you do I’ll be along for the ride now nothing but the best to come for your garden

I’ll hang out if you don’t mind.
I got a seed last year form a certain awesome man that I still have an incredible bulk strain in my arsnol so I’m intrigued .

What'd I miss?
Not much just a fella looking for some pointers and good threads. I told him you got some great dyi stuff and creativity and useful info in your thread

Back
Top Bottom