First Time Grow - Unknown Strain

image5666.jpg
a pic I forgot to put up of the new growth

image5686.jpg
image5672.jpg
image5673.jpg
image5687.jpg
image5674.jpg

So here's the pix from last night lots of growth the large leaves got dry on the tips

Roots are starting to it the sides of the cup so I think it'll be time to transplant soon

I notice the veins in the two large leaves aren't really green

I think today I'll be planting the seeds from the heating pad

Laters

image5730.jpg
image5731.jpg
image5732.jpg
image5733.jpg

^^^^So this dry leaf tip is from expo singing it to the lights to closely when it was straight out of the seedling dome (my guess)^^^^

image5734.jpg
image5735.jpg
image5736.jpg
image5737.jpg

So big update!!!

Plant# 5 is transplanted!!!!! Yup she(?) should like her new home... the soil has some natural nutes I mixed up (epson salts, powdered banana peel, used coffee grounds & powdered eggshells...I think that's all) and I added a bit more perlite as well

And I put the three new seeds in soil last night as well I will be gone for about five days so I wanted to do all that before I had to leave which is why I transplanted as well

Of the three seeds one looks promising so but the time I get back I think it'll break ground... The other two might not make it but if they do they will both be going outside

Also, just to show how the grow box is looking have some habanero, pequin peppers and jack fruit

Soooo it's been a while....the Internet has been down for about a week so I haven't been able to update with my journal!!!

image5930.jpg
image5929.jpg
image5927.jpg
image5926.jpg

1 week ago

image6003.jpg
image6033.jpg
image6034.jpg
image6037.jpg

Few days ago

image6057.jpg
image6058.jpg
image6059.jpg
image6060.jpg

Last night before I took off all the large fan leaves....I had an idea and wanted to try something...do you think I'll be putting a lot of stress from doing that?

I'll be posting pix of it later tonight

Glad to be back

image6147.jpg

Here is the pic of my girl(?) ....growing is just causing to many problems....so this is last pic and the end of my journal

I bid you farewell *tips hat*

good luck on your new sprout. When my temps reached 97 it started to show that it wasn't happy. I too am hoping for it to be a female as well, just put her into flowering.. Gl bro

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom