First Time Grow

wow man, those are some super dense pistils. going to be a great smoke! :)
You should definitely be proud of your little hermies.

Whats up MadMardo? Lookin good!! Im glad everythings workin out for ya. And thats great that you have a company that will own up to their wrong doings and compensate you for it. Im afraid to order them from any company...You arent in the U.S. are you?

I figured you werent in the US lol. Its about impossible to get good seeds where i am...Unless you know someone who knows someone who owns a dispensary...lol which i guess im lucky to have but thats a long way away from here so its a long time in between each time i get a gift of some nice beans

I figured you werent in the US lol. Its about impossible to get good seeds where i am...Unless you know someone who knows someone who owns a dispensary...lol which i guess im lucky to have but thats a long way away from here so its a long time in between each time i get a gift of some nice beans

Hey man, have you tried Nirvana? So far they have the stealthiest shipping methods I have ever seen. Also the seeds they carry are very good genetics and the price is very reasonable. A lot of people around here have used them and I heard nothing but good things. I would give it a shot.

:goodluck:

I have had a few different buddies living in the US order seeds online and it is discreet. There is a lot of companies that will also guarantee the shipment will be to you. If you are worried about cops coming to your door, you can get a prepaid credit card and ship it to a buddies house that isn't growing. I have heard a lot of good things about Nirvana Seeds as well as many other companies. Another thing to remember, all these seed companies ship all over the world and have the shipping figured out.

OK,

21 Days of flower and the girls are looking GREAT. Top buds are looking well over 7-8 inches.

Im picking up some organic molasses after work today and will start treatments tomorrow.

Ill have some pics up at the end of the day.

Things are going great.

I have had a few different buddies living in the US order seeds online and it is discreet. There is a lot of companies that will also guarantee the shipment will be to you. If you are worried about cops coming to your door, you can get a prepaid credit card and ship it to a buddies house that isn't growing. I have heard a lot of good things about Nirvana Seeds as well as many other companies. Another thing to remember, all these seed companies ship all over the world and have the shipping figured out.

single seed center guarantees that their shipment will get to you, and their shipments do get to you in the USA, i shall say no more lol

Christmas came early. I just received free feminized bubblegum and purple haze seeds from my seed company for some of my inconvenience (15 of them) An amazing gesture i did not expect.

Im currently building some large grow tubs and they will be the first to try after this test grow is finished.

Christmas came early. I just received free feminized bubblegum and purple haze seeds from my seed company for some of my inconvenience (15 of them) An amazing gesture i did not expect.

Im currently building some large grow tubs and they will be the first to try after this test grow is finished.

thats great man what seed company if u dont mind sharing>?

I am not affiliated with this company. It is a personal experience. (very first experience)

But I have been more then impressed by their delivery/service.

Marijuana Seeds, Cannabis Seeds (Pot) Online

bcseedking.com

Very satisfied customer!

Hey Mardo, just a heads up that if the seed company you posted a link to is not a sponsor of this site, that your post will be edited/deleted by 420mag. You can name any seed company you want, but you can not post a link in a thread if they are not a sponsor here.

That's awesome that they hooked you up by the way! :grinjoint:

21 DAYS FLOWER

DSCF4668.jpg

DSCF4669.jpg

DSCF46741.jpg

DSCF46781.jpg

DSCF46801.jpg

DSCF46811.jpg

DSCF46821.jpg

DSCF46841.jpg

DSCF46851.jpg

DSCF46861.jpg