First Time Grow

Well lots really, room was made a bit bigger, more nutes/teas/soil amendments, always had some just added more. Oh the big one was different strain. Also it was my first time growing indoors, that's probably the biggest change...

You think 4000 watts is overkill for 21 plants? Cool I will switch to the hps slowly I need to check how many bulbs I have left might need a trip to the hydro store lol

Yep imo it is i use 1 400mh and 1 600 hps i grow 6 or 7 plants could grow a shit load more if i wanted to but i get enough ,want bigger plants veg them longer tie them down tip them there are so many ways to increase yield without increasing lights!

IMG_056210.JPG
IMG_056110.JPG
IMG_056013.JPG
IMG_055816.JPG
IMG_055612.JPG
IMG_05557.JPG
IMG_049117.JPG
IMG_053314.JPG
IMG_055412.JPG
IMG_025321.JPG

Wow dude, this is a very nice first grow. Anyone just starting out would be so lucky to have a tent full of beautiful girlz like that! :goodjob::high-five: +reps

Just wanted to say that even though this is my first grow I find it highly addicting, I find myself wanting to grow more and more an if I could dedicate my life to growing grass I would it's relaxing watching and working with them from seed to clone to flowering. Watching the changes is amazing. I think after a couple more grows I will get into breeding try and get my own personal perfected strain lol we shall see. But yeah I love it!!

yea growing it is better or almost as good as smoking it
heck i guess ill have a better opinion when i actually get to try some of the shit i am growing or already harvested lol
but i think growing it is more addicting than smoking it and it is hella enjoyable watching them grow especially at the times where you can see a difference almost daily

Cronichemphog said:
yea growing it is better or almost as good as smoking it
heck i guess ill have a better opinion when i actually get to try some of the shit i am growing or already harvested lol
but i think growing it is more addicting than smoking it and it is hella enjoyable watching them grow especially at the times where you can see a difference almost daily

Definitely they grow incredibly fast. Just finished week 3 of flowering it's crazy to watch the transformation I can't wait till the buds start swelling instead if being a bunch of white pistols thanks for checking out my first grow!!

Definitely they grow incredibly fast. Just finished week 3 of flowering it's crazy to watch the transformation I can't wait till the buds start swelling instead if being a bunch of white pistols thanks for checking out my first grow!!

im always looking for a seat to watch a good grow or a new grow for that matter

heres the updated pics from the past two weeks, i have been battling heat, my a/c unit which is a portable unit from hydro farms the fan inside for expelling hot air disintegrated inside the unit and i need a replacement part have a crappy one in its place had to cut down from 4000 watts of light down to 2000 watts to help with heat. Got some heat stroke cause the temperature spiked to 110 in the room by the time i got home to find the problem. plants look good the pictures above show after the heat stroke so you can see not too bad did cause some pistols to change colors, i just finished the 5th week of flowering so really hoping the buds will really start to bulk up. Let me know your feed back on the buds so far.

Thanks-djfireball

Back
Top Bottom