First time grow

So after germination can I use the same mh light for seeding and veg stages ?

Yea ofcourse. Just for seedlings you will have to have the MH lamp further away so you wont burn the plant. Honestly you can save your self some money and go with a T5 High Out put lamp which is cheaper for the lamp and the electric bill. I use a 4FT 4bulb T5 for veg and use HPS for flower. You can either get 2x 2ft 4bulbs T5 or get 2X 4ft T5. Or my fault get 4ft 8bulb T5 lamp. Forget the other sizes I said. There great for seedling and veg and you can have them closer and there pretty effective. They put out the same amount of usage as a HID which are the MH/HPS lamps

Ok so with the room I have to do this and wat I've gathered here and from other places I'm now confused... After germination which takes normaly 3-5 days from wat I've found u go to the seeding which is 2-3 weeks then once ur plants have grown enough strength and has good roots, u go to veg stage ideal is 4-6 weeks if ur gonna clone do it right before u go to flowering,

Now I had planned on using a t5 four bulb fluorescent light for the seeding part and the clone in the closet, I like to have my room to work no need to clutter, then I originally figured veg 30+ and flower 30+ for flowering I've foun a hydroponic system I like starts out 12 pots 55 gal drum and it has a kit to add up to 48 total I'm tryin to get the most yield so the more room I have for flowering the better is wat I'm thinking and the high is a smal issue as I have 6 ft or lil more I can let them flower... So really trying to keep it simple but I'm lost and really wat I need is a guide.

Guide: someone nice enough to think this out, giv me legit set up plans that optimize my flowering and how many I can do, and goes threw step by step wat to put them in wat to use etc etc like I said really like to keep all 3 stages seperate, I'd like to use only 600 watt bulbs both ways and fluorescent like I said

Lol it was all makin sense now it's jus kinda like hmm... But I also have another room slightly smaller in size 11 ft by 13ft and a closet has a window n stuff

Thats because your trying to do everything at once. Its like furnishing your house. Once you start buying what you want and need and start putting things together where you want them then the picture becomes clear. You cant stress your self out and you havent started yet lol
It is easy to do. I am finally on the right path for now, but that's why I call my grow an experiment. I have modified and adjusted a lot of things since stumbling into :420: I will be continually doing so until I find what works for me!:tokin:

Get your room built, outfitted and functioning properly .... and run it for several days to make sure. Before you think about planting seeds or gettting clones. Too many people rush into a grow without getting setup properly first. Then they end up with problems and issues that could have been easily prevented had they waited.

Get your room built, outfitted and functioning properly .... and run it for several days to make sure. Before you think about planting seeds or gettting clones. Too many people rush into a grow without getting setup properly first. Then they end up with problems and issues that could have been easily prevented had they waited.

Ya ur right very smart, guess the hype of everything and worrying about messin up kept me from seeing my main focus glad to have ur alls help

Quick question ways a good hydroponic system to use for veg stage I have one picked out for flowering but if u have a suggestion for that one to and is there any like good dome systems good for clone

Quick question ways a good hydroponic system to use for veg stage I have one picked out for flowering but if u have a suggestion for that one to and is there any like good dome systems good for clone
You don't have to have a dome..I have a 5 gallon bucket cloner, but I saw a guy that simply put them in water in a yogurt cup. I think he had 3 cuttings in each and added nothing other than misting several times a day along with:love:and light. After he had substancial root growth, he tranplanted to veg. No nutes for a week or so... then full veg mode.:reading420magazine::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom