First time grow

Has either of you used hydrocorn I think it is... Is it good
No I haven't, either hygroton or soil...If you go to Big Irish Doode's thread he is into a LOT of soil growing but does some hydro also...He is a conscienteous grower and likes sharing with us all soooo check him out..:tokin:

Ok I'll check it out didn't knw If u could use soil wit hydroponic systems, and also wit hydroponics do u use liquid nutrients etc think I want to use blue planet?

Ok I'll check it out didn't knw If u could use soil wit hydroponic systems, and also wit hydroponics do u use liquid nutrients etc think I want to use blue planet?
Yes and no...I get them started with hydro clone/veg...some go to hydro some to soil...And NO, YOU CAN'T USE SOIL IN HYDRO! Keep checking out mine and other's threads. I am still on a learning cycle with my new stuff, so stay tuned! :tokin:

Ok jus checkin I have two different hydro systems for veg and flowering stages, and didn't knw wat to use heard blue planet was good

Ok jus checkin I have two different hydro systems for veg and flowering stages, and didn't knw wat to use heard blue planet was good

I know 3 good growers thats using the stuff right now and they get the best results ive seen. So I would go with it. The BPN guy that made it is one of my friends on my list. Click on his profile if you have any questions about it.

YES, I would use BPN if I were you.
So you have 2 rooms are they both the same size?
no way in hell are you going to grow 30 plants in that size room unless you keep them vERy small or else they are all going to grow into and over each other. my suggestion, grow 16 plants per room. They will be able to get big and you'll produce more with less.
if you have any questions feel free to PM me with them.

YES, I would use BPN if I were you.
So you have 2 rooms are they both the same size?
no way in hell are you going to grow 30 plants in that size room unless you keep them vERy small or else they are all going to grow into and over each other. my suggestion, grow 16 plants per room. They will be able to get big and you'll produce more with less.
if you have any questions feel free to PM me with them.
One rooms like 13' by 15' foot the other is like 11' by 13' foot and both closets are bout the same 4' by 5' foot and I will pm u have a lot of questions and a lot of them are technical I like to be specific lol

one last thing, I would start a grow journal here
Journals in Progress
Lot of experienced growers to draw from once you have a journal going. i'm happy to help but if you want a grow like your suggesting it's going to cost you a whole lot more then 1000 to 1500 bucks. Just a fair warning.

Lol ya I realized that I've came across some mny since then so got a budget of around 4500 or so but I will start my journal Tuesday when I get my computer back I'm checkin forum on my phone right now and it's a pain

So majorkush whats your plans so far ?

Are you going to convert one of these rooms into a growing area or maybe place a grow tent in one ?

How many plants are you thinking of growing... only really need a few if its for personal use/meds ?

Perpetual grow vegging a crop whilst another is in flower ?

Or veg 'n' flower in same room/tent ?

What sort of system are thinking of... i see you mention that ya had some hydro gear kicking about but what type DWC, NFT etc

So majorkush whats your plans so far ?

Are you going to convert one of these rooms into a growing area or maybe place a grow tent in one ?

How many plants are you thinking of growing... only really need a few if its for personal use/meds ?

Perpetual grow vegging a crop whilst another is in flower ?

Or veg 'n' flower in same room/tent ?

What sort of system are thinking of... i see you mention that ya had some hydro gear kicking about but what type DWC, NFT etc
Well being a newb im not 100% on wat dwc, and nft is I feel kinda dumb for that, I dnt plan on a tent, was going to use whole rooms like as much space and open growing as possible, I have a list of stuff that is on my computer that I will start my journal with tomorrow and see wat u guys think of the supplies for my set up and see if theres nething I forgot or need " lol knw there probally is " and and I had planned on using half the the smaller room as clone and veg, and the bigger room as nothing but flowering and curing, and would like to maximize the space to do as many plants as possible.

Well being a newb im not 100% on wat dwc, and nft is I feel kinda dumb for that, I dnt plan on a tent, was going to use whole rooms like as much space and open growing as possible, I have a list of stuff that is on my computer that I will start my journal with tomorrow and see wat u guys think of the supplies for my set up and see if theres nething I forgot or need " lol knw there probally is " and and I had planned on using half the the smaller room as clone and veg, and the bigger room as nothing but flowering and curing, and would like to maximize the space to do as many plants as possible.

May well need half a dozern odd lights 600w/1000w to use an entire room for flowering this adds cost to electricity bill...

Also suitable ventilation will be required to tame all that heat given from so many lights.

Plus you gonna need a load of plastic sheeting to line the room with to stop damn/humidity trashing the property...

yep, before I switched to led's I was running 4 1000w hps.with the extra fans to vent them,the a/c wide open when the lights were on,2 dehumidifiers,a 4 inch intake and a 6 inch exaust and another 1500watts of equipment in the veg and res rooms my hydro bill was around a grand a month.those are huge hits to take until the rooms start paying for themselves bro keep that in mind,you might want to keep things a little smaller until you get a feel for what your getting into:)

yep, before I switched to led's I was running 4 1000w hps.with the extra fans to vent them,the a/c wide open when the lights were on,2 dehumidifiers,a 4 inch intake and a 6 inch exaust and another 1500watts of equipment in the veg and res rooms my hydro bill was around a grand a month.those are huge hits to take until the rooms start paying for themselves bro keep that in mind,you might want to keep things a little smaller until you get a feel for what your getting into:)

Money isn't to big of a problem but I decided I think I'm gonna get a tent it comes equipped with everything, would that be a better choice?

Money isn't to big of a problem but I decided I think I'm gonna get a tent it comes equipped with everything, would that be a better choice?
You could get two tents, one for bloom the other for clone/veg or even set up the closet in that room where the tent is and have it all in one room...kinda like what I have now, except it's an outside storage room with a utility sink so water and disposal is NOT A PROBLEM...I have a nice workbench where I mix nutes and test PH and PPMs. I have a small area to the left of my clone/veg area where I have my germination mat and humidity dome. Bigirishdoode has two tents side by side in his grow area. Hope this helps :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom