Hey Salton! Thanks for joining. I took the shelf out a while ago, not sure if I posted about it. I might be able to raise the bar, but there is one higher up that I plan on using if/when I need it during flowering. At the moment the lower bar is about 4.5 feet above plant, which seems like plenty of room. Here is a shot of the closet.
420-magazine-mobile114533889.jpg

Also any ideas on the slow growth? Watching other people's grows they seems to get a relatively larger set of true leaves by day 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When they are slow up top I just figure they are getting food footing. If they look healthy, I just trust they are making roots.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You need to post the pics to your member gallery and then link them through the site. You will be spanked for not doing it that way. They process the picture and remove tidbits that could get you in trouble.
I sometimes have issues with pics posting upside down. I just try turning them with the software before posting and usually figure it out.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok. I will look into doing that. Getting spanked is only fun in certain situations... thanks for all the help yall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom