First Time Grower - 2 Plants - CFL Indoor

Re: First time Grower, 2 plants - CFL indoor

So i should be starting vegetating the big plant? Im gonna wait like 6 more days or something. Wait for the little one to blossem up more. get stronger, than I need to move it to a bigger pot that I keep forgetting to buy , and then i'll start to vegetate both at same time. I just dont wanna start vegetating too late or too early.

if you are supplying 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness you are already keeping your plants in a vegetative state. in nature the plants germinate and grow with 12 hours or more of light and are in a vegetative state. when the suns angle and seasons change the plants naturally go into a flowering state with 12 hours or less of light, this is the plants natural life cycle.

Right now i do 24/0. I never have the light off. Im gonna wait about a week or 2 before vegetating maybe. unless im told otherwise. but i dont know really when i should start. i just wanna start vegetating both at the same time, and both flower at the same time :p but i know ones waaaay more fuller than the other. so i was thinking maybe 2 weeks of waiting before vegeting so the lil one gets bigger

i believe you are mistaking what i am writing, your plants are already in a vegetative state. i read a thread on root growth and light period and have since used 18/6 as 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness, in the study 16 hours of light produced the longest roots. roots are what the foliage needs to intake nutrients.

how long you keep your plants in vegetative growth depends on how much light and room you have for your plants to grow. the more light you give to your plants the more they will grow. if you have 6' or more of height then i would vegetate your plants until they are 1.5'-1.8' in height, most cannabis plants stretch 2x-3x times during flowering (some up to 5x). this should ensure a good harvest.

I made the same mistake of 2 plants in 1 pot , but they seem healthy and growing steadily. :goodluck:

I didnt think it would be too big of a problem. but it makes sence. if one plants getting nute deficiancy than the other would too. but if its healthycant kill it. and i need a big pot for the little plant. like 4 roots are trying to come out of the access hole. and i can see roots at the bottom of the big pot lol. so i'll have the small one in a big pot. and with the big plant. how its getting heat stress. im thinkin i should cut he leaves off soon. like the two on top thats really geting heat stress. maybe bring some light to the ones underneath. should I or should I wait? its like a full leaf.

Thanks for subbing Spimp :) i could use all the advice i can get lol
Should i trim the big plant yet? like cut off some of the fully grown leaves on top with some heat stress. let the lights hit the leaves underneath. or should I wait to cut off some leaves. and how many should I cut off?

I didnt think it would be too big of a problem. but it makes sence. if one plants getting nute deficiancy than the other would too. but if its healthycant kill it. and i need a big pot for the little plant. like 4 roots are trying to come out of the access hole. and i can see roots at the bottom of the big pot lol. so i'll have the small one in a big pot. and with the big plant. how its getting heat stress. im thinkin i should cut he leaves off soon. like the two on top thats really geting heat stress. maybe bring some light to the ones underneath. should I or should I wait? its like a full leaf.

Not true sir. All plants are individuals and even plants from the same strain act very different. Absorption and transpiration can even very onclones fromthe same mother. :)

I wouldnt cut any leaves yet. Look from underneath the leaf. If you can see "through" it then leave it alone. Only the severly damaged leaves that are opaque should be removed at this point.
As for more lightin... ALWAYS!! any more light you can get in there is good sir! I like that you are considering things and working them out. In my cab I have 6-26w cfl's currently, and am gonna up it to at least 10. CFL's light diminishes VERY rapidlyas distance increases so side lighting or bottom lighting is helpful.
BTW, Good weed sir. :):)

Yeah. I was thinking of getting another one in there. but i might wait till there bigger. i dont wanna cook them. there already a little heat stress. but im vegetating as of today. todays the first day. and i have the fan going in there still. i dont know if im suppost to. so hopefully that destresses it a little. and how many plants are you growing ? and i heard that if you got lights going on the sides of the plant that creates stronger buds which will give you a better yield. which it kinda makes sence to think about. I was thinkin about doing that too but idk what. I kinda like floresence tube lights. those small ones that go up like 4 feet. that would look good on the side of my cabinit lol.

And thank you :) Im doing the best I can haha. this is my first time growing on my own. i tried like 2 years ago with a friend but didnt go well lol. he killed them all lol.
The big one has a smell now! it smells soooo good. i still dont have any idea what it could be though. but theres only like 4-5 different kinds it could be lol.

i only remove yellowing leaves from the bottom, leaves from the bottom that are not getting much light, and leaves that are shading bud sites. if the top leaves are damaged i would leave them. have a look at my LA Confidential in my grow journal and decide if you would like your plant to grow as well.

Here is the shultz all purpose food I was talkin about.
all55.jpg

I put in one scoop. in a 1L bottle .
Can I get some advice on the product I just tried . like did anyone ever use it its 20-30-20.

Back
Top Bottom