First Time Grower - 300W LED

hey bpo and OG thanks for taking the time to respond you guys have put me at ease. I do not foilar feed and I checked very diligently for pest and have seen none. It is only happening on about 2 or 3 leaves of each of the 3 plants. I am not worried now as they do look really healthy! and starting to see signs of flowering as I am on my 7 day! I will post a picture of them soon and thanks again for following along :) I really do appreciate it

Cheers
JAH!

Hey just a quick update, not sure if anyone else is following but my two loyal buddies here. Who i appreciate. Anywho I took a shitty picture of my girls because I took them out to water them, thought it would be a good time to cop a pic but lighting was bad and I didnt get a close up of the flowers that are starting to begin :))))
I just started using the foxfarm tiger bloom because it said to start using when signs of flowering so today was my first dose of that at about quarter/half strength. Thanks guys for the help again and again its making this actually do able!

anyways heres the shit photo
IMG_48646.JPG

CHEERS
JAH!

And I have noticed my closet is getting really full, really noticed the flowering stretch happening right now pretty stoked on this rapid growth. One of the plants is noticeably maturing faster than the other two, but I figure thats fine because I will smoke her faster.. haha. Been switching the plants around because the LED shines a bit brighter in some spots. I havent been having to water them a whole bunch kinda thinking its because of my circulation.
Anywho heres a few pictures of the closet as I approach week two of flower. I really would appreciate any tips as I feel like im getting into the important stages of these girls lives:)
IMG_48824.JPG
IMG_48864.JPG
IMG_48835.JPG
IMG_48853.JPG

Thanks for checking it out!
JAH

hey hey welcome aboard your girls look good yourself. I think I am noticing a small problem with my plants it kind of looks like it could be happening on yours as well. I have a little bit lighter green in the middle where the flowers are blooming and some purple stems. Ive read this is probably caused by a PH issue.. probably not a huge deal but I want to do this as best as I can first time around!

thanks
JAHH

sejd, thanks for your input but I have carefully looked at the bottom of the leaves and I do not see anything.. is there somewhere else I should be looking for them? and do mites cause lighter green where growth is?

I usually cut a few leafs off and place in a ziploc bag. After 1 hour if you notice tiny black spots on the bag its pretty much a given its mites. I`ve had instances dealing with them, so its imperative you fix the situation fast, otherwise you`ll risk losing the crop....

OK thank u Snedj but I have checked very very thoroughly for mites. Are you saying the light green in the middle where flowers are forming is due to a mite issue?

HELP!
To everyone else. I have noticed some purpling of the main stem and it is affecting the leaves and branches of the plants as well. It is only happening to 2 of the 3 plants. I have read it can be a mag problem which can be fixed using cal-mag, I have read its a deficiency of P, causing the purpling. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will post pics tonight when the lights come on.
Thanks for your help guyyssss ;)

JAH!

Hey thanks for joining me i appreciate it the more the merrier... it really helps to have more people on board.

OG hey thanks for the response, i did say 75 earlier but the temps definetely dropped below that with the lights on. I being a noob decided that my little grow box needed some air. So i opened the door when the lights were on and opened the window to outside, im in OR and the temps are about 55. So my box did indeed get down to about 65... But im not sure why it would only affect 2 of the 3.. thats kinda why im thinking it is some sort of deficiency. Any who they needed water today but didnt get to them before the lights turned off so I will do that later tonight and take pics for you guys.
Thanks again, seeing these post by you guys makes my day.

JAH ;)

To my knowledge, purpling stems can be genetics, cool temps or phosphorus deficiency. I had some early on and upped the phos a little and now they are all green. Had some last grow and it was just from cool temps.

Cool cool thanks to you both for your responses OG and Laz. I am going to keep an eye on the temps now. I feel like the purpling stems are a weaker more bendy than the nice green ones thats the only reason I am concerned.
UPDATE:
But I just fed them last night with a fox farm tiger bloom high in Phos and so we will see if there is any effect on these girls. Here are some pictures of them about 12 hours after the feed. if even. These are the most devoloped buds. same bud two pics.
IMG_4903_1_.JPG
IMG_48989.JPG

This is my crowded closet with my shoe box and fan setup because I am lazy and havent hung it up or got a clamp on one.
IMG_49007.JPG

And here is the purpling that I am talking about.. kinda pretty but not sure if thats what im going for haha.
IMG_490110.JPG

Thanks for checking it out and being engaged with my journal as the more engaged you guys are with me the better I can produce! haha that sounded sself centered but one love ;)

JAH

Back
Top Bottom