First Time Grower: 600W 3x3x6 Girl Scout Cookies, Northern Lights AF & OG Kush AF

Good morning everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday! I've been in the hospital for 2 weeks but I am out now and happy to be back home. Spring has started here and I've returned to my garden. Due to my absence my little clones have died but 3 that I trans-potted are doing very well. I've harvested the pineapple express and the blueberry kush. They were both very dry, as they hadn't been watered but I bet they'll still be a good smoke.

I'm going to try and catch up on other people's journals now. Thanks for your love!

G
Good morning everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday! I've been in the hospital for 2 weeks but I am out now and happy to be back home. Spring has started here and I've returned to my garden. Due to my absence my little clones have died but 3 that I trans-potted are doing very well. I've harvested the pineapple express and the blueberry kush. They were both very dry, as they hadn't been watered but I bet they'll still be a good smoke.

I'm going to try and catch up on other people's journals now. Thanks for your love!
good to see you back @Madkushy and nice to hear your back from hospital !!

It’s a pity a few of the clones died out, but oh well, like you said, At least these other girls should still be a very decent smoke...

Enjoy....

Ps: I’ve just flipped the lights on my girls a day ago.so there should be something to talk about in a few weeks as she starts to flower...hoping you can help if I get stuck...:)

Back
Top Bottom