First Time Grower: 600W 3x3x6 Girl Scout Cookies, Northern Lights AF & OG Kush AF

Midweek update on the trich situation. The first pictures are from my OG kush
A4706B01-5BD4-4E5D-85C7-58A1D6F37469.jpeg
18F1160B-644C-4B66-AF64-515BB0B0DEC0.jpeg
C6B67D6C-974C-444F-8126-341F821AF322.jpeg

It’s day 70 for all my auto girls and I’m thinking of harvesting on 10 days on Saturday 19 of Jan or Sunday 20 of Jan.

I’ve read suggestions and I’d like to know your opinions on feeding only water for a week before harvesting or using nutes too. I’m growing in soil and I want to plan it well.

Hey guys, I'm still interested struggling a little with this question. I have bought 8 mason jars for the 8 different plants but I don't know if I should feed them nutes with their watering this weekend?

From what I understand many people choose to only water the plant in during the last week or so. Harvest day will be Saturday Jan 18 - day 80 - for my autos. Which means in 9 days. At the moment conditions in the tent are good I think, for the flowering stage. I have RH at 30 percent and temps range from 60-78F.

My main doubt stems from the fact that I've messed up with the girls before when I didn't feed them for a few days and nearly all the girls turned yellow and lost leaves. So this means I don't have a lot of green leaves at the moment and I'm a little worried about not feeding them for so long as maybe they don't have a lot of nutrients left? Do I leave them with just water for a week or feed them 1 last time on Sunday?

I'm using biobizz products and they're organic...

Back
Top Bottom