First Time Grower: 600W 3x3x6 Girl Scout Cookies, Northern Lights AF & OG Kush AF

I let mine sit 3 days in the dark before chop. Between that and hanging them whole they didn't get the hay smell at all. My first harvest I wet trimmed and it smelled like hay for the first few weeks of curing.

Get on the youtubes and look up "cannabis training university- how to make weed butter."
She gets a nice strong butter. Pay attention to her measurements, she evidently confused a few people. She was pretty clear to me though.

First of all: the clones
2019-01-11 13.33.08.jpg

I am a newbie lurking in the background. I enjoyed the ride and was amazed by the support and feedback you got. I am very happy you are getting a good harvest. ENJOY
Welcome to the best place to be :)

Hey Ahab! Thanks for dropping by and for sharing your kind words. I'm glad you've enjoyed the ride so far. I have too, but truth be told, I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for the wonderful members on this board who constantly offer useful advice.

I'll keep updating and will share pictures of the harvest and of the final results.

I am a newbie lurking in the background. I enjoyed the ride and was amazed by the support and feedback you got. I am very happy you are getting a good harvest. ENJOY

Get on the youtubes and look up "cannabis training university- how to make weed butter."
She gets a nice strong butter. Pay attention to her measurements, she evidently confused a few people. She was pretty clear to me though.

I checked this just now and I will use her measurements and make sure to clarify the butter but unfortunately I don't have a crockpot. I'll have to keep it on a low fire instead I guess. I'm super excited to try though making some butter and brownies this weekend, so thanks VG!!!

Back
Top Bottom