First Time Grower! Advice Appreciated

Re: First Time Grower! Please Help!

They're looking good bro, alot better, looks like your on your way down the road..:goodjob:
It does look like a lil mute burn, but just keep flushing them when you water, I'd say at that stage and size pot, every 4-5 days right now?

That's spot on advise, more crops are lost by over thinking and over doing things than just letting nature take it's course. :thumb:

Take your time, come here and learn from the pros and you'll have a beautiful harvest :thumb: :420:

Great advice and thanks 420 Warrior!

:thumb:Hey So I still havent watered the plants yet... let them flush... the curling has really gone away now and the plants are looking alot healthier... I have some nute burn on some of them... hoping that will go away soon too. My ph is at 6.5 right now. These things are looking good though right? Pictures were just taken !

When you do flush it means pouring water through the plant by flooding it ,and letting copious amounts of water drain through the bottom. Thus "flushing away" the nutes that are hurting you. While this may seem foreign it will help.

Ok so I have learned what Flushing means now! I was always scared to pour that much water into my plants, but I see the holes on the bottom of my grow bags are there for some reason! I watered them this morning.. never flushed, maybe put 8 0z of water in each bag. Got some photos for everyone! Comment back !

IMAG05874.jpg
IMAG05863.jpg
IMAG05854.jpg
IMAG05843.jpg
IMAG05834.jpg
IMAG05822.jpg
IMAG05812.jpg
IMAG05802.jpg
IMAG05792.jpg
IMAG05783.jpg

What this looks like to me is the plants are so young that the soil has too much Nitrogen in it. I do not think it is a lack of water, but too much nutrients on young fragile plants. Once the plants get larger and more used to the soil they will perk up. Just hold off on any fertilizer until you start flowering. I start all my plants from seed and what I usually do is start the seedlings in a glass of water until a rootlet grows. Then I transplant to a DIXIE cup filled with LIGHTWARRIOR seed starter. This is very important because seedlings are very sensitive to PH and nitrogen levels. Once the seeds have developed a few sets of leaves I transplant to either FOX FARM OCEAN FORREST or some other soil that is recommended at the local hydroponics shops. The other thing I notice is you use grow bags. These are good for hydro but not so much for soil. I would invest in some 3 gallon Smart Pots. Other than that, it looks good. I never had much luck with 60 day wonder but I am willing to bet its going to take a little bit longer than 60 days to fully flower. The autos I've grown in the past really haven't saved me that much time, and the yields can be sort of low for the time and risk invested.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom