First time grower! Advice greatly appreciated - Germinating 9 seeds

Re: First time grower! Advice greatly appreciated, germinating 9 seeds.

420-magazine-mobile324265779.jpg

Still haven't figured out how to use this but 8 of the 9 seeds germinated. I also need to figure what equipment is needed for them to survive indoors. Any suggestions? Willing to spend whatever but trying to go as low as possible. Can someone help out?

Need some advise guys on working out electricity cost. Roughly 400 watt for 18hours at a cost of .19 per 180kwh anyone give me a figure please. Also what is the shortest height tent I can you .

420-magazine-mobile90622575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile861688988.jpg

8 have sprouted and have been above ground for 3-4 days. What will I need to grow them in a decent size closet? Can somebody give me a rundown on some basic equipment and cost?

Need some advise guys on working out electricity cost. Roughly 400 watt for 18hours at a cost of .19 per 180kwh anyone give me a figure please. Also what is the shortest height tent I can you .

I think you may have posted this in the wrong place. I can direct you to a thread dedicated to helping others: "ask us anything sharing knowledge 420 style"
Search this thread and you will have a lot of advice come your way.

420-magazine-mobile90622575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile861688988.jpg

8 have sprouted and have been above ground for 3-4 days. What will I need to grow them in a decent size closet? Can somebody give me a rundown on some basic equipment and cost?

I see you are in soil. How Big of a grow space are you in? Smart pots are pretty good for indoor soil grows. You are going to have to separate them before their roots become intertwined. Cheap way to go for you would be three or five gallon smart pots and a bunch of CFLs if you're handy. Otherwise there are some good cheap panels. Get your Grow space together, add a fan for sure, and when you know how many of those are going to be growing you can decide on a better light setup. If you're looking for a great light made in the good ol USA look up black diamond led. They're a sponsor. If you feel more comfortable buying a cheaper light, the black diamond leds are pricey l, look into Mars. Also a sponsor.

I see you are in soil. How Big of a grow space are you in? Smart pots are pretty good for indoor soil grows. You are going to have to separate them before their roots become intertwined. Cheap way to go for you would be three or five gallon smart pots and a bunch of CFLs if you're handy. Otherwise there are some good cheap panels. Get your Grow space together, add a fan for sure, and when you know how many of those are going to be growing you can decide on a better light setup. If you're looking for a great light made in the good ol USA look up black diamond led. They're a sponsor. If you feel more comfortable buying a cheaper light, the black diamond leds are pricey l, look into Mars. Also a sponsor.

Thanks for the advice bud! I'll def look into that! I have about 8 sprouted so I should probably get some smart pots for all of them or should I wait until they get a little bigger to be for sure?

You're talking about the fabric smart pots right? And is there a certain soil I should get?
Right now I have on my supply list is:
Mars led lights
More soil
Small fan
Nutes- not sure what kind
Smart pots

Any other things I'm forgetting?

Thanks for the advice bud! I'll def look into that! I have about 8 sprouted so I should probably get some smart pots for all of them or should I wait until they get a little bigger to be for sure?

I would separate them sooner than later so the roots don't get tangled but I can't really answer a couple of your questions until you have an idea of how much space U have. Then we can talk about the amount of plants, size light etc

Yes they air prune the roots so you won't get rootbound. Probably a timer and a power strip. What's your Grow space? Got a closet?

Yes a closet, I'm not sure if 8 plants will fit but im gonna try. So maybe 8 smart pots, a Mars led light or some reg cfls, a small fan, A power strip and a timer for later on in the grow. Sound good?

Not for later lol u want all of your electric up and running. Gotta keep the light cycle consistent but right now You can even get away with 24/0 (light/dark) but usually we go the standard 18/6 until we flip to 12/12 for flower. How big is your space (length x width x height) and what strain are those? ...need to know more!!!

Not for later lol u want all of your electric up and running. Gotta keep the light cycle consistent but right now You can even get away with 24/0 (light/dark) but usually we go the standard 18/6 until we flip to 12/12 for flower. How big is your space (length x width x height) and what strain are those? ...need to know more!!!

Lmao I'll measure the closet when I get home. And I'll get a timer too! But the strain is a mystery my friend. Where I'm from they don't really give you info on the strain you just buy the dank and go. And how do you know when it is ready to flower? Or should I just worry about that later lol

Back
Top Bottom