First Time Grower - Advice Welcome

Re: First time grower might need some help

This dosnt make sence to me.... instead of just geting a ph tester (5$) and using the water you currently pay for already, you want to spend (2$+) per gall to water with..... doesnt make sence at all when you say your low on cash your doing it backwards and its going to cost you more in long run.....

but again im low on money and can afford it

buy some battled water to see if it help my little plant :)

but if i buy a ph tester i need to buy the ph up and down like im new at this i dont know what to do and my plant is dying :(

thanks for all your comments and info i might scratch up some money and get a ph tester i will keep everyone updated with my plant :) please keep this info coming it helps me alot

UPDATE: seems that my girl is getting a little better by showing she means business by showing some new leaves im really happy that this is happening now that it is could i fim her? and could i grow her with only just the mg slow release because its really strong and i dont want her to die because of my nutes i feed her please help me with this guys and heres some pics i took a few minutes ago
weed_2weeks_3days_tall.jpg
weed_2weeks_3days_improving.jpg

I'm new to this site please could someone helpe I don't know how to post for help? I'm just starting my first they germinated a week ago there are 2 seeds the same strain one is bigger than the other and has bigger leaves what is the problem?

I'm new to this site please could someone helpe I don't know how to post for help? I'm just starting my first they germinated a week ago there are 2 seeds the same strain one is bigger than the other and has bigger leaves what is the problem?
could be lack of light or even its sex males tend to get bigger then fems faster so no worrys just wait it out ::)

Hello and good morning 420 mag and friends this is an UPDATE ON MY PLANT: she seems to be getting betting from the yellowing on the leafs after stopping the use of nutes nowing now that it was nute burn here is a pic of her from this morning and im wondering is i should fim her or not any ideas?
weed_week_2_day_4_tell.jpg
weed_week_2_day_4_improving.jpg

here is the type of pH test kit you should pick up

https://www.google.com search general hydroponics ph test kit

i believe your plant is too small to fim yet.
here is some information on youtube about FIM techinque

https://www.youtube.com search cannabis fim

you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

thank you for the info ill try to pick one up soon and as for fiming i heard it can be done 2-3 weeks into veg
im guessing thats not true?

Hey I had the same problem as u...my leaves turned yellow and I didn't kno wat to do...I'm using a grow tower..so first thing I did was take her out the grow tower and gave her actual sun light and used pure water from Walmart 79 cents a gallon..brung her indoors at nite to keep the bugs away....and nxt thing I knew she grew new leaves and no yellowing...I still have the old yellow leaves on her bcuz I don't wanna damage her but new are lookn lovely...so try pure water and actual sunlight

thank you for the tip sir i will try that starting tomorrow and keep u updated thanks again for helping :) everyones so nice here

and i checked my lights there 2700k bulb and i have two of them but only using one cuz i thought id burn my plants

You should wait til you have a few lateral branches so they can grow out when you top or FIM her.

at her age should i top her or fim her ?

You should wait til you have a few lateral branches so they can grow out when you top or FIM her.

alright well i got this replay a pit to late i pinched her is that bad i just took the two new leafs off and she seems to be doing fine but what do u guys think about what i did bad or good???

UPDATE: good morning guys this is an update on my little baby plant im so happy shes looking so much better and greener too i pinched her yesterday and she seems fine no yelowing or anything by the leafs so i know i didnt mess up well yet anyways lol im going to rise the nutes 1/4 strength next sunday this sunday shes going on a 18/6 light cycle so if you got any questions or any comments please dont be afraid of sending me them
weed_week_2_day_5.jpg
weed_2weeks_5days.jpg

Back
Top Bottom