First time grower and i have no clue what i'm doing

lilangel_420

this is my first time i've ever even tried to grow and i have no idea what to do i have 4 seeds in a wet paper towels now cuz thats what one of my friends suggested but other then that i don't know what to do and parents have no clue that i even smoke weed so i cant go all out on anything. Please help me

if you got the right weather, grow them outside, less chance of parents finding them.

lilangel_420 said:
this is my first time i've ever even tried to grow and i have no idea what to do i have 4 seeds in a wet paper towels now cuz thats what one of my friends suggested but other then that i don't know what to do and parents have no clue that

Gotta find an outdoor spot or grow at a friends . Or those seeds will be a waste. Hopefully you are near by some land you can put her in even if it's a short walk away. Look into gorilla growing .

Sadly, these are the kinds of issues that keep a lot of people from growing. However, if you are willing to do your homework, there are ways you can grow in a computer tower, file cabinet, closet, etc. I personally was too lazy when I was younger to go to all that effort, but it can be done.

Back
Top Bottom