First time grower auto problem with soil

Okay then keep the heater on and make sure you have good air circulation in the tent. Humidifier might work to keep ur temps stable. You can put a fan inside also. Dark green color leafs means enough nutes in the plant. Keep watering with the p'ed water. Your only problem with heater. I put humidifier in the tent which lowers the temps and give me good humid area. Put a fan inside and let us know how does it go after it..

I've put my 2 6inch fans on constenly over the canopy and moved the heater further away and turned my humidifier up so the humidity is around 70% all the plants are growing but my auto is getting brown spots on the new growth halfway up the plants I flushed the plant 2 days ago it's 31 day old from seed still growing well about an inch a day in height il post pics of the leafs has anyone got any idea of the prob
image32194.jpg
image32195.jpg
image32198.jpg

The spots are on the new growth only I thought I might I messed up with the ph when watering as I didn't recalibrate my ph/nutrient meter every time I used it but I've checked the ph of the soil with a probe meter and it says 6.5 and I think that's about right do you think it could be that I haven't given the plants any nutes the soil she is in is a show release nutrient soil with feed for 5 weeks it says and it's been in the soil about 2 weeks now should I feed her or I've got revive nute but reluctant to use that just in case my soil is hot

Back
Top Bottom