First time grower big bud fan

Welcome big bud fan65

Yes, you have found the right place to learn about growing. I am on my 1st as well & It would not have survived without the help I have gotten here. Jump in & let us know what you need.

ian

Ok guys I am back.. Didn't want them to scrap out my thread out... Getting ready to move to an outdoor grow with my buddy Hacker... I will be taking care of the outdoor gig, while he focuses on what will be a big pain in the arse for our perpetual grow... I am the noob he may have mentioned teaching the ins and outs of basic growing... We want to move to only indoor, we are getting too old and it is legal so we would like to get ours from here on out monthly.... He has been on here a lot more than me and is extremely more well versed on the computer side... I will do my best to document the things that ole Hacks has tried so hard to set up... I am confident that when he says people on here are not only friendly, but also very helpful that he is correct.. I have been shown a lot about growing, and still have a long way to go... I will try to respond as quickly as possible, but I also carry two jobs so It is gonna be a busy summer.... We are gonna set up our full time grow slowly so as to get it right this time... Last one was just an experiment, but also to get plants ready for one last outdoor grow... It would seem that when you have plenty of different weed to smoke, you are in a lot less of a hurry, therefore a lot less likely to make mistakes. It helps with patience as well, which I am sorely lacking... Anyway more about me as time dictates, but for now just know that I am only looking humbly, and admiring always.. I am a little rough around the edges, and not all that well spoken ( matter of fact Hacker helped me word this), but am good at taking pictures and generally knowledgeable about farming... Thanks to all Good Evening

That's very cool. I'm in the same boat so to speak. Moving indoors Growing outside presents its share of problems but indoors presents a different set. I went from outdoor to coco. It has been a trip.

Anyways, I think you will find a soft landing with knowledge. Many people here to help, indoor, outdoor, soil coco and hydro this place has it all.

Welcome aboard!
ES

Wassup man you finally posted that ???? LOL , anyway glad to see you kinda figuring it out. You will find that it is not as hard as you feel, only as hard as you make it... Looking forward to you meeting a few of the peeps out here and getting some fresh perspective on not only the outdoor, but also indoor... There is a wealth of knowledge on here look it up and good luck... Green days bro... see ya soon....

Back
Top Bottom