First time grower Candy Cane female auto need help please

CanadianEHH

Thank for taking the time to take a look at my issue/Question in regards to their becoming some noticeable slightly brown/dry spots on a few of my female candy cane autos that are 36 days old today from being planted in hp pro mix soil.

I am a medical marijuana user who has recently received my certificate to legally grow my medicine. I have made a home made CFL light shade 8" air ducting, 2 pieces of 2' heralded rod, 8 piggy tail adapters and inserted 2way adapters in each of the 8 sockets. I'm using mainly 6500, and a few 2700 CFL bulbs.

It seems to be working well but I have noticed a couple of leaves have some light brown spots and also brown spots seem to feel dry. I am thinking a nutrient problem (phosphorus?). I am using a veg nutrients and all seems well but the brown marks.

My questions/concerns are,

Used too much or too little veg nutes?

Time to use straight ph'ed water to flush?

Possible going into flowering and need too flush and start using bloom nutes?

I look forward to hearing any comments/assistance as this is my first grow. I also thank you for taking you time to view/assist with my current matter!

CanadianEHH
420-magazine-mobile838426573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1642973432.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1026474338.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1564629804.jpg

Can some one assist and please repost in the cultivate sub board please. My mistake as I wrote and posted in wrong sub board! My understanding is that I can only make one post Thanks

@MaryJANE01. I have watered twice with 2 liter per watering. I have noticed that it has been in flowering stage for a week or so, can or should I add flowering nutes at a low dose now? Thanks

@maryjane01. I have watered twice with 2 liter per watering. I have noticed that it has been in flowering stage for a week or so, can or should I add flowering nutes at a low dose now? Thanks

As I said I am a newbie myself so I wouldn't be too sure but I guess if your leaves look like there on the mend then it would be ok too. Also you definitely want to feed for flowering to get the best you can from your yield so I'd say your good to go.

Thanks maryjane01.. Much appreciated.
calcium deposits and deficiency. cause the sporadic browning anywhere on the larger fan leaves hitting the light ..also drops of water under intense light can act as a magnifying glass and burn a hole the eventually turns brown and looks like calcium issues.
☝GFP

Back
Top Bottom