First time grower coming to the end of my first run

Not sure it was actually a seed! Popped what I thought was the seed open and looks like the white hairs they throw out on new growth. Haven’t found anymore!

Was expecting them to be ready by now but they are still throwing out white hairs all around. will upload pics

B3312593-0481-40FE-A39A-A9CB4CAA2C04.png

539326D3-9CA9-44AA-950F-964CD243A235.png

A5F017A2-E15C-4502-A58F-45FACF06DF35.png

4BE21642-41EB-4E3A-B265-9C12B3700D3E.png

BC87AD7C-831F-43AB-9CC4-51575006B437.png

74A3A257-948A-44DE-9194-3E23849FC581.png

BF5AD02A-2ED8-4C66-9576-F4C18DF0DDEC.png

Well, in my opinion you could have a 2 to 3 weeks in front of you.
The last weeks the plants pack a lot of muscles on those buds you know, but its your call.

You could watch the trichomes as they are alot more precise into knowing when to do it.

No need for 48hours of darkness for chopping, just a myth :)

Many luck and good smoking!

Well, in my opinion you could have a 2 to 3 weeks in front of you.
The last weeks the plants pack a lot of muscles on those buds you know, but its your call.

You could watch the trichomes as they are alot more precise into knowing when to do it.

No need for 48hours of darkness for chopping, just a myth :)

Many luck and good smoking!
Yeah I was thinking I’d leave them but have been advised to finish them now. Haha yeah it’s an old myth tail still so tempted to do it though. It makes some sense the logic behind it tho so think I’m gonna do it this is a close up on trichomes

7B8EB1EE-7C16-4CD4-971B-6AB3345A7FBB.jpeg

C2FF5F31-5DD9-4D12-BF18-F3E331A296FB.jpeg

B1F2C6A4-5145-4B33-8CB9-CDC8F00FC98D.jpeg

Well, the good news is: science hasnt tried It yet, so se actually dont know If this Works or not.

In my opinion, It doesnt work, i dont think plants could react and improve quality in 24-48hr.

Processes like these are energy dependent.

But here in Brazil we say " If opinion were valuable, then we would sell It, not give for Free"

Go and be happy!!!!

Well, the good news is: science hasnt tried It yet, so se actually dont know If this Works or not.

In my opinion, It doesnt work, i dont think plants could react and improve quality in 24-48hr.

Processes like these are energy dependent.

But here in Brazil we say " If opinion were valuable, then we would sell It, not give for Free"

Go and be happy!!!!
Yeah I guess until then it will be a matter of opinion haha. I think I will just leave them for 24 hours now instead mainly just dry them out a bit. Thanks man

PLANT FOOD AND STUFF

Boy, you sure have allot of attention on here. Hope your getting lots of help. This will be my last post on your message. Grow season is almost over for me. Moving grow to 7,000ft for some outdoor this summer. Have to harden plants for that elevation well into April. Not the one doing it, Ready for a break.

This is from a friend who works in the biz. It's affordable and works well. I use it for my coco plants. Plus Technoflora Sugar Daddy and Thrive Alive B1Green anti shock. Technoflora is great. 8 part recipe really helps dial in and understand the nutrients. Recommend it for first timers. The instructions are very detailed.

Mixed in one at a time in order for proper dilution.

Veg - per 1 gal
8-10mil Cana 4-0-1
8-10mil Cana 1-4-2
1mil Floraliciuos Plus
2.5-3mil Cal imagic
1mil Rapid Start

Veg = Dilute to 600 at first and increase to 900 through hard veg cycle.

Flower - per 1 gal
7-8mil Cana 4-0-1
7-8mil Cana 1-4-2
15mil Massive Bloom
1mil Floralicious Plus
2.5-3Mil Cal imagic

Flower = Dilute to 800 at first and increase to 1000 by week 4, 1,100 by week 6.

Pre-Flush
2.5-3 mil Cal imagic
40Mil Sugar Daddy

Pre-flush = Two to three full light cycle and then begin flush. The frosting from this sugar conversion push is f'n epic!!!

AzaMax - Food Grade, safe to consume next day with washing. I use this as a foliar on the maintenance schedule up until week 2-3 of flower. Rarely have a bug prob with this method.

The enzyme stuff is great. I use it more for hydro. It foams all the crap up and out of your reservoir and you can just wipe it away. It stimulates root tip growth. For soil I use it to kill gnat larva and as a flush if I have a soil or nutrient problem. Rise it all out, ALL OF IT! Never leave much in your root zone.

I always cover the pot and wrap the base in plastic. Keep all this stuff out of your soil!!!!

Neem - Kills most anything and is safeish for mamillions. Emergency use only up until flower, never put it on anything to consume. It smells like sour owl shit.

Plant Soap is great and as long as you rinse it all and I mean ALL off after use. Combined with a garden hose this may be all you need to stop an infestation. I've swished flowers in it and rinsed them well. Mix it with baking soda and it'll kill Mildew. See my Salad Spinner? Salad Spinner. Salad Spinner! tread here on 420 mag.

Go Natz is cedar oil. I use it as a barrier only. I spray it on insect netting and cover my pots with that as well. It is acidic and will burn the shit out of your plants.

Grow Safe is a horticultural oil and is made from nothing plant based oils. It works by smothering the little bastards. You could probably spray in in your mouth, but I don't recommend it. I don't. I have allergies.

Following all recommended safety recommendations on these is paramount. Like that word... Paramount. And as always use of this is at your own risk and I am not responable for bad crap or anything else that happens with it. The good crap I'll be happy to take credit for, but I am just a humble gardener.

IMG_20210508_082706175 (1).jpg

IMG_20210508_082338678.jpg

IMG_20210508_082859702.jpg

Thanks for the info man. Ran these this time
PLANT FOOD AND STUFF

Boy, you sure have allot of attention on here. Hope your getting lots of help. This will be my last post on your message. Grow season is almost over for me. Moving grow to 7,000ft for some outdoor this summer. Have to harden plants for that elevation well into April. Not the one doing it, Ready for a break.

This is from a friend who works in the biz. It's affordable and works well. I use it for my coco plants. Plus Technoflora Sugar Daddy and Thrive Alive B1Green anti shock. Technoflora is great. 8 part recipe really helps dial in and understand the nutrients. Recommend it for first timers. The instructions are very detailed.

Mixed in one at a time in order for proper dilution.

Veg - per 1 gal
8-10mil Cana 4-0-1
8-10mil Cana 1-4-2
1mil Floraliciuos Plus
2.5-3mil Cal imagic
1mil Rapid Start

Veg = Dilute to 600 at first and increase to 900 through hard veg cycle.

Flower - per 1 gal
7-8mil Cana 4-0-1
7-8mil Cana 1-4-2
15mil Massive Bloom
1mil Floralicious Plus
2.5-3Mil Cal imagic

Flower = Dilute to 800 at first and increase to 1000 by week 4, 1,100 by week 6.

Pre-Flush
2.5-3 mil Cal imagic
40Mil Sugar Daddy

Pre-flush = Two to three full light cycle and then begin flush. The frosting from this sugar conversion push is f'n epic!!!

AzaMax - Food Grade, safe to consume next day with washing. I use this as a foliar on the maintenance schedule up until week 2-3 of flower. Rarely have a bug prob with this method.

The enzyme stuff is great. I use it more for hydro. It foams all the crap up and out of your reservoir and you can just wipe it away. It stimulates root tip growth. For soil I use it to kill gnat larva and as a flush if I have a soil or nutrient problem. Rise it all out, ALL OF IT! Never leave much in your root zone.

I always cover the pot and wrap the base in plastic. Keep all this stuff out of your soil!!!!

Neem - Kills most anything and is safeish for mamillions. Emergency use only up until flower, never put it on anything to consume. It smells like sour owl shit.

Plant Soap is great and as long as you rinse it all and I mean ALL off after use. Combined with a garden hose this may be all you need to stop an infestation. I've swished flowers in it and rinsed them well. Mix it with baking soda and it'll kill Mildew. See my Salad Spinner? Salad Spinner. Salad Spinner! tread here on 420 mag.

Go Natz is cedar oil. I use it as a barrier only. I spray it on insect netting and cover my pots with that as well. It is acidic and will burn the shit out of your plants.

Grow Safe is a horticultural oil and is made from nothing plant based oils. It works by smothering the little bastards. You could probably spray in in your mouth, but I don't recommend it. I don't. I have allergies.

Following all recommended safety recommendations on these is paramount. Like that word... Paramount. And as always use of this is at your own risk and I am not responable for bad crap or anything else that happens with it. The good crap I'll be happy to take credit for, but I am just a humble gardener.

IMG_20210508_082706175 (1).jpg

IMG_20210508_082338678.jpg

IMG_20210508_082859702.jpg

33C2A93E-511A-4313-96C9-1D1DCA431038.png

All I can say is for a 1st timer U are nailing it friend, they are gorgeous. I'm only concerned about the dark colors in the top leaves in some of the pix! But over all U are killing it!

Back
Top Bottom