First Time Grower - First Time Journaling

Hey people! How’s everyone doing? I was curious if anyone has tried the GroveBags with any sort of success? I am going away like 3 days after my 16 day dry and won’t be here to burp my jars . The bags are supposed to elimate the burping . I am looking to buy a few to check out.

Hey people! How’s everyone doing? I was curious if anyone has tried the GroveBags with any sort of success? I am going away like 3 days after my 16 day dry and won’t be here to burp my jars . The bags are supposed to elimate the burping . I am looking to buy a few to check out.
I love the grove bags. I went straight from drying into grove bags and RH stayed 59-60. They really trap the terms as well. Highly recommend.

@7Dust2 Grove bags are somewhat new. They are a polymer bag that allows you to seal in freshly dried bud and it will vent enough to keep the humidity in the 58-62 range. Locks in the terps as well you really can't smell through them. Too good to be true? Maybe but they are working great for me. Here is a readout from the one I put a Govee in; you can see that it has kept the RH right around 58%. This is right out of the drying tent and through the next month.
Happy Growing.

@7Dust2 Grove bags are somewhat new. They are a polymer bag that allows you to seal in freshly dried bud and it will vent enough to keep the humidity in the 58-62 range. Locks in the terps as well you really can't smell through them. Too good to be true? Maybe but they are working great for me. Here is a readout from the one I put a Govee in; you can see that it has kept the RH right around 58%. This is right out of the drying tent and through the next month.
Happy Growing.
Hey now that was an explanation. I appreciate that and also I appreciate the fact that you are using the. Right now. I was feeling anxious about my dry and cure seeing as the week after I am done drying I will be leaving for 5 days and there is no one I trusted to burp my jars….

Yes essentially. It’s supposed to replace the jars and burping. I have one plant drying now, hopefully if all goes well she will be finished the 1st and I will put it in the bags.
No doubt. Need them things. I got big as jar I used and forget to burp all the time to.

These are the ones I bought.

D7E8028C-30B4-4B0B-B39B-650F0B51EA50.jpeg

Now them bags supposed burp them and u just throw them in and let them sit. Right. Or u throw little moisture baggy thing inside also.
No need to burp and no need for moisture packs.

Back
Top Bottom