First time grower getting kinda worried over yellowing spots on fan leaves

photo626.JPG

I am hoping that my leaf appears here.

Lindylynn

I just posted my leaf on my 4 week old plant that looks terrible. I have another one on same plant looking terrible. I flushed it today and then last flush I added a small amount of Grow Big nut. The runoff came out around 5 but when I put it in it was about 6.5. Do you think that I should add some dolomite lime to it? I'm afraid I might loose the whole plant if I don't get it figured out. My 2 other plants look ok so far.

Lindylynn

2 weeks is typical for most cannabis plants, I have seen a few strains go for closer to 3 weeks but that is about the max. How high above the plant is the light and what source of light are you utilizing? HPS CFL? Either way it seems a little far.

Recommended_Distance_For_Grow_Lights.jpg

It can get as close as your hand once your hand gets warm.

2 weeks is typical for most cannabis plants, I have seen a few strains go for closer to 3 weeks but that is about the max. How high above the plant is the light and what source of light are you utilizing? HPS CFL? Either way it seems a little far.

Recommended_Distance_For_Grow_Lights.jpg

It can get as close as your hand once your hand gets warm.

Alright sounds good :) I'm using a 150W HPS light so it gets quite hot thats why i got it a bit far away, from to top of the plant to the light bulb is 20-25cm of space. My hand is getting hot if i have it about 15cm from the light, i used to have it closer but put it at the max distance when i saw how fast she was growing. Usually have the light about 15cm from the light. Thanks for your reply :) Have a great day/night!

Back
Top Bottom