First time grower having an issue with a plant

Cgbw

How’s it going first time growing and ran into an issue the tips of my new shoots are clawing down after I topped it. It’s an Indica strain.
Ph level going in is 6.3 and coming out is 6.4.
Using fox farm nutes I’m at day 22 of grow since germinated. I did my first feed 3 days ago and used the following
Big bloom- 3 teaspoon
Grow big- 2 teaspoon
Kangaroots- .5 teaspoons
Wholly Mack- .5 teaspoons
All the nutes were added to a gallon of water starting with big bloom in that order.
Rh- has been between 45-70
And temp has been 65-75 running an 18/6 light schedule
Any help would greatly be appreciated
Only one of my two plants has shown this problem

Attachments

• 68AFE5F8-DC78-487B-B0CF-2F31F5C3FBD6.jpeg
    68AFE5F8-DC78-487B-B0CF-2F31F5C3FBD6.jpeg
    773.7 KB · Views: 122
What is your lights off temperature?
Your soil may be getting too cold at night.

I have a digital meat thermometer. I use it right at lights on to see what night soil temps are. I just stick it either through a drain hole or right through the side of a grow bag.

If your plants are 64 or below they slow way down and cannot transpire correctly.

It's an easy fix usually so I would start there.

Also pH runoff means nothing in soil.
That is used in passive hydro.
What type of soil are you using?

Yea I started Wednesday but from what I’ve read growers advise against using it within 30 days of new soil and I just transplanted last Sunday to 3 gallon pots I got a little excited when I got my nutes this past week and decided to give them a dose when I ph’d the mixture it was at 6.4

They look a little overfed. Just hit them with regular water next time.
Are you planning on doing a feed, water, feed schedule or a feed, water, water?

That actually is making a lot of sense now to me because I moved my box out of my closet and next to an open window and the temp has dropped this past week by about 10 degrees. The only other thing I forgot to mention was is the soil is still moist after 3 days from nutes

Why are you using so much bloom nutes in Veg ? I've never used Fox Farms nutes but I have used several other liquid nutes & the Bloom was the one I used least of during Veg. Usually it's more like 2 ml. grow, 1 ml. micro & 1 ml. Bloom. Also with the size they are you should only feed at 1/4 strength till you get about 8" - 10" tall. I think you are over nuting (too strong).

That actually is making a lot of sense now to me because I moved my box out of my closet and next to an open window and the temp has dropped this past week by about 10 degrees. The only other thing I forgot to mention was is the soil is still moist after 3 days from nutes
Yeah. They won't drink if they are cold.

I was just following what fox farm says on their schedule rookie mistake and just really excited
They have a good schedule. I tend to start light (1/3 dose)and work my way up, especially if they are in Ocean Forest. Happy frog is a more mild soil so you can give them a bit more.
There is really no need to give her anything other than water for a few weeks if she's in fresh Ocean Forest.
It's a well built soil.

Back
Top Bottom