First time grower, hopefully I'm doing it right, come on in and check it out

shyronny

Hi Everyone,

New to growing and started cultivating recently. Just thought I throw up some pictures of my grow setup and get peoples opinion. All opinions welcome since I love to learn and make improvements in my garden.

Been studying and reading a lot about growing and finally glad to be able to pick it up. Started growing the beginning of this year.

Using DWC system and so far everything is going good. At first I hated it because I was lazy to always open up the buckets and check PH but after awhile it wasn't so bad. Picked up new techniques for the buckets and what not so it has made it a lot easier.

Lighting:

2 x 1000 HPS
2 x 1000 MH
1 x 200 watt? CFL dont remember.

Cultivating

7 x Skywalker OG kush (MH, getting ready to flower)
2 x Cali Orange (flowering)
1 x Roscoe (flowering)
2 x Big Bud Kush (CFL)
2 x Green Crack (CFL)
2 x Sweet Tooth (CFL)
1 x Lemon Drop (CFL)
2 x Blue Dream (CFL)

DSC013922.jpg

DSC013932.jpg

DSC013952.jpg

DSC013973.jpg

DSC013982.jpg

DSC013992.jpg

DSC014025.jpg

DSC014075.jpg

DSC014091.jpg

DSC014132.jpg

DSC014163.jpg

Re: First time grower.....hopefully I'm doing it right, Come on in and check it out

looks like you got atleast a couple beasts in there keep it up :D

Re: First time grower.....hopefully I'm doing it right, Come on in and check it out

Nice grow Shyronny. I know exactly what you mean about keeping the solution up to par, I got so frustrated at it that I added a 15gal res to it which circulates the water by a 20-40 aquarium filter pump. The system works how I expected it to work but I have not put a plant in it since the upgrade.

Nice Grow mate. Your plants look healthy. Just take good care of them and the results will be awesome.

Hi my name is Lynne and I joined today looking for photos of what my bud should look like when ready to harvest. This is my first grow and it is Afghan Kush.

Looks good but you need to defoliate, to much leaf coverage but that's just me but for first grow Outstanding

Back
Top Bottom