First Time Grower - Let's See What Happens

Big O

Hey everyone!
This is my first attempt in creating my lovely garden. I have three separate areas for growing. The 1st having x4 32w fluorescent lights enclosed with a small fan and a CO2 generator, the enclosed space is 4x2x6. I am using it for seedlings that look week and need a little tender loving care and cuttlings when i find a great mother to clone. My lights stay on 24 seven here and plants are anywhere from 1-2 inches from lights with no heat problems. The 2nd room I am using for vegetative stage with 600w MH in a 4x5x8. Plenty of air circulation is present with temps ranging between 80-90 max with a humidity level 45-55 %. During lights on and a drop in temp of 10 degrees at lights off. My lighting schedule is 18/6 in this room. My 3rd space is for flowering, this space is 5x3.5x6 and I have a 400w HPS that is on 12/12.
I am experimenting with my grow medium, using soil for some, DWC for others, and hand feeding for the rest. I am using Rockwool 4x4x3 cubes for all three processes. Think things will work out with trial and error. Only way to get the feel of things.

Re: First time grower, let's see what happens.

As far as Nutes, I am using Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Micro, Grow, Bud Candy, Hammer Head, and Vita Boost Pro. Also using Botanicare Silicone and CNA17 Ripe. For roots I am using Humbolt Myco Madness.
I have seeds from an unknown Kill Bud that had bout 10 seeds in 2 oz's.
Also have some Afghani ad NL #5 Haze that I received from Amsterdam. And plenty of seeds from unknown bags. Learning my mistakes from the unknown seeds before I begin with the known strains. Also have to mention my grow rooms have Mylar film on walls. I will be posting PICS in the morning since I am having trouble uploading from my IPhone. Hope to get some great advice from all those seasoned Vets.

Like Winston Churchill stated " I am a man of simple tastes, easily satisfied with the best"

Great idea! I'll try from work. Came home this morning to a damn virus on laptop. More work now.

tell me about the 32 watt flo lights
plz

Re: First time grower, let's see what happens

Sorry for the delay, Lost phone with pics few days and damn virus on laptop. Technology! hate it or love it. PICS coming shortly

photo214.JPG

I placed this lady back to Veg Room after 10 days in flowering before she showed her true colors. She looks healthy to me, but I'm new to the game.

2011-04-04_2011-04-04_001_004_598x800_.jpg

That is her in the little pot right hand side, I repotted her into 5 gallon buckets. The soils is a pro-mix bought at Lowe's. Myco Madness added and placed in veg room x1 week for the magic to happen. Think it will do fine. I know MJ is strong in growth, but new grower can screw up.

photo316.JPG

Back
Top Bottom