First Time Grower, Long Time Lurker

D4NGERmouse

420 Member
Hello to all my 420 comrades! I have been lurking in the shadows here for the last 6 months or so...trying to learn as much as possible before diving into my first grow. Although I have been a heavy pot smoker for about thirty years, it never really occurred to me that I could produce my own. I guess I figured you had to be some sort of expert farmer person to get it right. I’ve never gardened or even had a house plant before. I finally decided to give it a shot regardless because imperfect plants can still produce good medicine. Hopefully I will get better at it once things are dialed in a bit more. I currently have a 28” x 28” tent with the Mars TS-1000 and a 2’ x 4’ tent with the Mars TSL-2000. I’m growing autos in soil for the time being. Happy 4/20 to all who dwell here.

Thanks for the welcome. I had considered doing a journal but was a little embarrassed of the way my plants looked. I may go ahead and make one anyway because pictures of bad plants may help someone just as much as pictures of good plants. Hopefully I can get one going within the next couple of days.

I had bad plants too but people out here got me on the right track pretty quick once I made a journal and in my humble opinion you don't need half the equipment most people have. Welcome aboard.

Thanks Homer! I’ll definitely get a journal going soon but I think it’s too late to fix what I got going on before harvest. I think I know what to change next time though.

Back
Top Bottom