First Time Grower, Maybe Over Fertilization?

vyner77

I went away for the week and before i went i gave my plants a good dose of fertilizer, but then the following 3 days were pouring rain. Is this photo a pic of over fertilization or just to much water? Also my leaves are standing up and i think this means that they are trying to dispense water. Its been hot for a few days now and i haven't been watering, and it doesn't look like they are getting much better, but a little. Any help would be great!

20150703_110044.jpg

Thanks!

she has some heat stress(leafs curling upward) and because of rainy days you mentioned, she drunk more than she needed(puffy,wavy leafs) and ı guess she looks lack of something like magnesium. Something also eating its leafs maybe caterpillar ? So if she has crowd around her, might suggest you clear no needed greens around her to lower heat stress and make a good area for wind to blow her well. These are my ideas so far. I am not an outdoor grower so, those who are growing out door might inform you better..

she has some heat stress(leafs curling upward) and because of rainy days you mentioned, she drunk more than she needed(puffy,wavy leafs) and ı guess she looks lack of something like magnesium. Something also eating its leafs maybe caterpillar ? So if she has crowd around her, might suggest you clear no needed greens around her to lower heat stress and make a good area for wind to blow her well. These are my ideas so far. I am not an outdoor grower so, those who are growing out door might inform you better..

Great info, thanks! i cleared some of the area around it and took of some of the really bad leafs. ill wait a few more days before adding more fertilizer, and ill try and get one with more trace elements.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom