First Time Grower-Need advice

AmpleGrower

I have a little plant growing in my Box its Roughly a 2x2x2 Square, im using a 150 Watt HPS, grow light Fixture. My fan is a 6" Lasko Clip Fan. I Keep the box temp at around 85-90 degrees. I noticed that she began to curl the sides of her leaves and began to twist also.I Raised the light 4-5 inches more and moved the fan so it wasnt directly on it. Would like some advice please
1222014.jpg

Soil- Miracle Grow Moisture Control, and perlite from Miracle Grow, at a 75/25% mix. I water when the first inch of dirt from the top is dry. i dont have C02, or ph levels. Its my first grow you know lol

Mmm could be a minor touch of heat stress ?

85f to 90f or 29c to 35c is a little to high but you could get away with some home made Co2, that stuff helps in warmer conditions.

Or but not sure ?

Suitable ventilation being used to extract the warm air etc, that would also help lower the temps.

Oh btw welcome to the forums :thumb:

i put some vent holes in the box and got the temperature down to 80-85 degrees, it looks like the bending has gone down, i've also noticed that the plant is starting to give of a nice strong odor. Thanks for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom