6 autoflower seeds
4 anubis
1 NL x BB
1 lsd25

600w mh not switched to hps yet 20 hr light 4 hours dark
6x4x7 ft grow room, with intake and exhaust
temp stays between 68 and 82

soil
cheap potting soil, spang peat moss, all purpose vegatable fertilizer mix, sand, perlite, 1/2 cup coffee grounds, 2 tbs of ground dried seaweed, 1 tbs old dried ground baked egg shells,
mix worked great on my tomatoes and am having good luck with 3 of the plants the other three well i will explain

3 anubis are doing great, the last anubis was a late bloomer bout 3 days behind all others, after bout a week it just stopped growing
3 good
my pix i need help - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
1 stunted

the lsd 25 growing great but started yellowing from bottom up but still growing good
so wanna help this plant

NL x BB well it was great and in last 12 hours it has just basiclly gave up, top turn yellow withered off, brown burn marks on all leaves and total stop growing, it basiclly topped itself so i dont think i can save her
dont think this is saveable but if you have ideas help

i have watered a to keep soil just moist, and in last week have cut watering to every other day but only a cup of water a day

i have worked as a trimmer and traveler and finally got it were i can grow my own medicine but its not going as good as i hoped

today is day 10 for all larger girls, and day 7 for little one

If you are watering that often and keeping the soil moist then I would foresee some problems. It's better to have a wet -dry cycle where the pot dries out and feels very light before being fully watered. A constant moist state leads to all sorts of problems. What is the "lift the pot" method?

Back
Top Bottom