First time grower: Need help!

mimi02ki

420 Member
This is my very first time planting anything. And I need help.
These are triple XL auto flowers and one is not doing well.
Growing indoor.
It's in the bigger pot because my dog flipped the pot once so I just went ahead and placed in to bigger pot at that time but even before that, this one was much smaller than the other.
The very first 2 leaves dried out, and now I see bottom 2 leaves are having problems and I don't know what it is. Could someone help me?

16279319110301539344071660681140.jpg

16279319822667956749738573011243.jpg

Thank you for commenting! I was worried it's harmed by bugs or something :(
Yes, the new leaves seems to be ok but it's growing super slow.

Thank you for commenting! I was worried it's harmed by bugs or something :(
Yes, the new leaves seems to be ok but it's growing super slow.
They will be slow to start off with, as all the work is going on in the root zone
A root juice/rhizo/humic tonic of some sort helps at this stage - it conditions the soil, encourages new roots
A week or two and they will start to grow rapidly

They will be slow to start off with, as all the work is going on in the root zone
A root juice/rhizo/humic tonic of some sort helps at this stage - it conditions the soil, encourages new roots
A week or two and they will start to grow rapidly
I actually just bought a root juice and it should arrive tomorrow! Yay! Thank you so much for your advice!

Oh my goodness! I just did my research and of course it was too late! I was being too cheap and I used miracle grow! And I was still using nutrients! (For seedlings).

Hi mimi02ki welcome. @Emilya has some good info about good watering practices for young plants. Worth looking at. A small plant in a large pot is easier to overwater it. Nice baby u have btw
I was growing by the window but it wasn't doing well so I added a very cheap gardening light from Amazon.
I'm a housewife and my husband don't smoke so try not spend too much on it. Though I want build nice setup.

It is called weed for a reason. There are ideal grow conditions but you have a huge margin of error before you get near deadly conditions. The fact that you are concerned means they will be just fine. Plants are most fragile before they get there true leaves (3 finger serrated leaves). You are through hyper sensitive phase already. Good job!

Back
Top Bottom