First time grower - Need some advice please

bunsenj

I need some advice please I have some female seeds. Strawberry cheesecake and raspberry cough. Im from South Africa, will be growing inside a grow room with 12 hours light from evening to morning and daylight the light will be off. I have made a whole for the at the top for the air to go put and will be putting a fan next to it to blow some air in.

Also, will be hanging some cfl lights about 2. What pots should I use for the duration as I don't want to transfer anything from one pot to another? Is my lighting correct? Anything else you can advice me on?

Thanks,
Jason

First of all you need atleast 18hrs of light during veg once seeds are germinted and have the first 4 or maybe 5 leaf sets(internodes) use a fluorescent bulb.

Okay thanks. When you say veg stage, is that the stage when i plant them? If I have female seeds, would I still need to soak them in water for 24 hours? What kind of lighting should I use in the beginning for 18 hours of light cfl?? Sorry I am still very new to this your help is greatly appreciated.

I am using potting soil and fertiliser.

Edit your post to remove your email. That is a direct violation of the rules and your post will be removed and then you wont get any answers.

Yes you have some very basic questions. The type of questions that suggest you have not done enough research to start your seed. Please read through the posed link and then start to reconsider the grow room you have described.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom