First time grower needs help!

DenotssemaJ

First time grower in need of experienced growers insight I currently have an 8 bulb 4ft t5 setup in veg and a 600 hps in a 4x4 grow tent. I. Having heat spikes and extremely low humidity. Any tips on lowering temps in grow area and raising humidity levels to an acceptable range? And tips and advice is appreciated!

Hey thanks for the quick reply I have bowls of water in my rooms but it is still not raising my humidity enough. I have 2 osscilating fans in my veg room but its still hanging in the mid 80s and I'm worried its going to burn the plants. I've already invested tons of time and money to get started up and I'd hate to have everything ruined because of heat. I'm putting an ac in the veg room today but my bloom room is still around 78°f during the day is this acceptable? Tried to upload pics but can't figure it out

Mid 80s in veg isn't bad if it's juicy.

78 with lights on in a flower space isn't bad. My goal with HPS in that instance is 80.

Keep the fans blowing across the tops and good distance from the lights and you'll be fine.

To raise the RH in addition to what has been said and you're doing, I've taken rags soaked them and put them around. I normally keep my space very clean and dry but early veg certain time of the year you gotta do what you gotta do.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom