First time grower needs help!

batmantothelimi

Hi,

I'm planning on growing some ganja outdoors. I have the seeds and now I need some help. If planting outdoors, should I use the soil on the ground, hollow out a hole and put fertilizer (Miracle Gro, etc.), or use a pot and fertilizer. Another question I have is if I planted them in late May, what would be the harvest season? Thanks.

-nate

read the threads on sprouting and germinating seeds, grow them a bit and put them in the ground, look at all the threads youll find lot of helpful tips

Let me tell you something. Make a circular hole about 1x2feet deep. Take all the dirt out of that, and get some potting soil, put that in the ground, and grow ur seeds in that, it serves as a pot/bucket.

About how deep should I bury the seeds? I'm thinking a 1/4 inch in my mind. The only reason I asked about the outdoors stuff was because I can't risk growing it inside, too many people pass through my room man. I'll try and plant them out back. Should I only use 1 seed per plant or multiples? Would grinding up a stem be some decent compost? Help me out man, I'm a stoner in need!

Later,

-nate

Well...should I only use 1 seed per plant or multiples? Would grinding up a stem be some decent compost? Help me out man, I'm a stoner in need!

The best advice I can give you is to read a couple of grow guides. That should give you all the information you need to get started. Check out yahooka.com they have a section with some decent grow guides.
About your question on how deep and how many seeds to use, I would dampen a couple plies of paper towel then fold it in half and put your seeds in the inside of the fold then place that in a plastic bag (keep this in total darkness). In a few days you should see sprouts starting to come out of the seeds. These are the seeds you want to plant (if some of them don't sprout than just leave them in the towel for a little longer). You'll only need to plant one of the germinated seeds for each plant, so space them about a foot apart at least, and a 1/4 inch or so should be fine. Just make sure the put the side that the sprout is coming out of down because that's the root.
But again I really think you should check out a couple grow guides and that should tell you what you need to know. Good luck and don't get caught.

Back
Top Bottom