First time grower needs help

meejay

Hello everyone,

I am a Chemical Engineer who has been smoking weed for about 25 years. I have decided to grow my own lately and started my first journey.

I need help on my first attempt to grow cannabis. Unfortunately I just can't post in any other sub-forum since I am a newbie. I hope this post will not be removed and some of you could provide help. I am growing at our balcony and there is a weak light coming from street lighting and neighbors lights. I know darkness plays an important role on the plant. I wonder if it needs to be complete darkness or this is ok for my first journey. Below is a photo which represents the amount of light.

photo_2020-03-28_23-11-10.jpg

What Strain is it?: Cheese Haze
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 50/50
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? V
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? It is in 4th week of Vegetative stage
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? It is a fertile soil brougth from a village. I have added some florist mixture as well.
If Soil... What Size Pot? It is in a 1 liter pot at the moment.
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? Day light
Is it Air Cooled? No
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? between 12 - 22 Celsius degrees as min and max respectively
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 60-80 %
Any Pests? No pests
How Often are you Watering? as the soil gets dry
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? It is an NPK with 7.7.7

Looking forward to your suggestions
Kind regards,

Hi Stoneotter,

Thank you!

I have moved it into a cabinet a moment ago. I think I have to create a timetable for moving it in and out everyday lol.

Kind regards,
That's a familiar routine. InTheShed grows just like that. Here's a link to his journal. It's long so you might pick your sections and give it a read. It's a great place for an individual contributor. Anyway he "Schleps" them in and out. InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time Edit: Read in spots, it's a long journal!

That's a familiar routine. InTheShed grows just like that. Here's a link to his journal. It's long so you might pick your sections and give it a read. It's a great place for an individual contributor. Anyway he "Schleps" them in and out. InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time Edit: Read in spots, it's a long journal!
I have come across with that one to be honest and yes app. 1000 pages of thread.
Thanks for the recommendation!
Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom