First Time grower needs some suggestion

PagoKholes

Hey!

Im planning setup a growbox and it will be my first experience.. I ordered a Homebox Xl (120 x 120 x 200) and EcoGrower (Six 6" lid inserts) hydroponic system. Now i need some suggestion about air and light option.

Is the Duct Fan 330m3/h and 365 m3/hr Carbon Filter enough?

Im planning to use 400 watt hps within Lumatek digital ballast. what is your suggestion?

Thank You!

I forgot it. i got Pure Power Plant and White Whidow feminised seeds.. The vegetative room is almost ready.. (Homebox s, 2x 18w fluorescent light, a small fan...)

Hey!

Im planning setup a growbox and it will be my first experience.. I ordered a Homebox Xl (120 x 120 x 200) and EcoGrower (Six 6" lid inserts) hydroponic system. Now i need some suggestion about air and light option.

Is the Duct Fan 330m3/h and 365 m3/hr Carbon Filter enough?

Im planning to use 400 watt hps within Lumatek digital ballast. what is your suggestion?

Thank You!

is that a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m grow box?
if so, the fan and filter are plenty big enough.

is that a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m grow box?
if so, the fan and filter are plenty big enough.

Yes surely it is..

homebox.net there is recommended equipment here. they said "Active Charcoal Filter + suitable exhaust fan (420m3), reflector or cooltube, 600W lamp, external ballast, circultion fan" But i dont take it seriously so ask you. And what about the light? is 400w enough with 6 plant? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom